No pause when reading books

Sucrilhus

• 2 weeks later...

I, too, have been looking for a way to read books in real time.

DragonDude1029, it is certainly a crying shame if you have scrapped the reading mod that you described back in December. While not originally what I was looking for, it actually sounds just about perfect for my game! If you by chance have NOT scrapped it, then I would love to have a copy of it. (And if I had seen this thread back in December I would have been all over it! :P) I definitely think that it would be a mod worth sharing. :)

Well you're in luck! I seem to have found my old portable hard drive with the scripts for the mod. It needs a little work to ensure it is bug free, but I can certainly get back to work on it eventually! I plan to finish my next update to UIC first though :D

Well you're in luck! I seem to have found my old portable hard drive with the scripts for the mod. It needs a little work to ensure it is bug free, but I can certainly get back to work on it eventually! I plan to finish my next update to UIC first though :D

Fantastic! Take your time, and thanks so much for even taking the time to look into it. :) My passion for reading in Skyrim will still be aflame whenever you get around to working on it again, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...