ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

On Dark Souls 2 I was launching the game in dumping mod so only the textures of the armor I equiped were loaded so I could take mods of the vanilla and give them the name of the Sotfs armor texture file easily

Okay I successfully ported one helmet but I give up since lots of .dds files cannot be opened using PhotoShop or Gimp even with the plugin

I you want to know, I wanted to port "half restored balder armor" from PTDE to Remastered so I downloaded it, downloaded the mod classic armors for the remastered (which reduce the amount of files I have to browse to find the Balder Armor texture), found the Balder helmet texture, copied the name of the file on the PTDE mod and converted it to .dds and used TPUP and worked

• 1 month later...
I cannot seem to get my TPUP mod to fully unpack me tex. I want to do the same but for mods the do not have a remastered counterpart like your armor mod. I have also tried to browse the directory raw and found a tex file I was trying to mod and tried to replace it. Of course I renamed it and made certain it was the correct file type. However it did not work. This was for the albino crow mod. Any ideas. I plan to try to help by redoing as many tex mods from the PTDE for the DSR as I can realistically. Also of course with the original authors perms.