ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skin difference on custom armor

I've been adding some armours I found on the nexus to my game, I wanted some leather armor variations to have the right sleeve cut off to be like it was in classic fallout games. I'm using breeze's males so I edited the meshes to get a right arm piece for them and it worked, but now I'm having a different skin tone on the armor itself here's an example. I was hoping if someone could please point out what I did wrong, I'm guessing something on blender.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1018320033329710910/9DC4275599D1FD6995EAF7C0FDA4B25A14DFCE7E/

Edited by MikhailPetrenko

When you added the right arm did you check the texture path to ensure it was pointing to the same texture you are using for the face and body?

Did you set the texture flags of the new arm?

I didn't check, I really don't know how. I'm going to try it out. Thanks!

I suspect you didn't set the correct shaders for skin on the arm.

It has to look like this

u0KIfbY.png

Oh sweet, is that on nifskope? Anyways thanks for the help I'll take a look into that.

EDIT: I've realized what I did wrong, I did exactly as you told me and now it works. Thank you so much

Edited by MikhailPetrenko

AusAllerWelt: Added as 'TIP Armor Skin Tones' to the "Armor and Clothes" section of the wiki "Getting started creating mods using GECK" article.

(Stole your image, cropped it a bit to make it "mine" and posted to the Nexus. Didn't figure you would mind (implied consent in the forums), but let me know if you feel your IP have been violated. :whistling: )

-Dubious-

AusAllerWelt: Added as 'TIP Armor Skin Tones' to the "Armor and Clothes" section of the wiki "Getting started creating mods using GECK" article.

(Stole your image, cropped it a bit to make it "mine" and posted to the Nexus. Didn't figure you would mind (implied consent in the forums), but let me know if you feel your IP have been violated. :whistling: )

-Dubious-

No problem, feel free to use anything I post here on the forums ;) I'm happy if I can help with the little knowledge I have about this stuff!