Bleach Mod For Oblivion

TheSephirion

Ok I am creating a bleach mod for oblivion, this mod is not intended to change oblivion but create a whole new game. The reason - Well i have been lokking for a decent bleach game for the computer gaming industry and had no luck since oblivion is the most moddable game i intend to create my own master file with a fully retextured and remeshed world the mod will not be released soon but is scheduled for release in mid 2009 this is for all those bleach fans out there and mainly for myself but i love uploading my mods so this is what i plan on doing this mod was also a request for a bunch of friend of mine and so i am putting into motion the gameplay will be comletely different to pblivion with all animations customized to the max all characters will be hand drawn and the gameplay will be remodeled im starting this topic so people can give me thier thoughts and feedback hopefully not negative but at least more ideas.

That would be nice. I think I've seen several mods with items from Bleach here on Tes Nexus .

I can't help at the moment because I haven't seen Bleach :biggrin:

(OT> your signature is huge.I had to block the image before viewing this thread. Here is a resized image of your sig http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/alex2avs/girlsxswordssunset1024rk3.jpg)

Alex

That would be nice. I think I've seen several mods with items from Bleach here on Tes Nexus .

I can't help at the moment because I haven't see Bleach :biggrin:

(OT> your signature is huge.I had to block the image before viewing this thread. Here is a resized image of your sig http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/alex2avs/girlsxswordssunset1024rk3.jpg)

Alex

My opinion is bleach is the ultimate anime show but what i plan to do is instead of using the oblivion.esm master file there will b a bleach master file which will contain the world and textures + meshes then i will add plugin file for the side quests and the main storyline quest.

is this signature better?

Bleach is really cool but how would you put it in Oblivion.

You could be awoken in the night by a hollow or something?

Anyway this could take you forever depending on your modding exp

Also thats a really cool picture, where can I find it?

I'd like to use it as my wallpaper :thanks:

I would say i have a deal of modding exp. but yeah instead of beasts i'll put hollows and maybe some natural wildlife all my hollow meshes and textures are complete i have already organised thier behavior and scripting. As for the world i have almost finished designing the main city all building are brand new meshes and textures creating that japan feel to it instead of horse i have changed them to be more like cars and implimented real car sounds but the thing is to get your character to ride them i'm still working on that i have created little of the main characters but still working on them so far i have Ichigo, Rukia, Urahara, Byakuya Kuchiki and Zaraki Kenpachi i have not started the design on soul society but am working on it then i shall move on to Hecuo mundo.

I would say i have a deal of modding exp. but yeah instead of beasts i'll put hollows and maybe some natural wildlife all my hollow meshes and textures are complete i have already organised thier behavior and scripting. As for the world i have almost finished designing the main city all building are brand new meshes and textures creating that japan feel to it instead of horse i have changed them to be more like cars and implimented real car sounds but the thing is to get your character to ride them i'm still working on that i have created little of the main characters but still working on them so far i have Ichigo, Rukia, Urahara, Byakuya Kuchiki and Zaraki Kenpachi i have not started the design on soul society but am working on it then i shall move on to Hecuo mundo.

Sounds great hope its as good as the mod you emailed me and i hope this mod works out for you

never seen this show, but that is because i despise anime. how are you going to hand-draw characters? concept art doesnt magically appear in the game. It would be interesting to see how all your quests play out, and especially how you react to all of oblivion's hard-coded things that you cant change. osunds like you would have an easier time petitioning the producers for a game release. you'd probably end up with a moremrelevant game.

never seen this show, but that is because i despise anime. how are you going to hand-draw characters? concept art doesnt magically appear in the game. It would be interesting to see how all your quests play out, and especially how you react to all of oblivion's hard-coded things that you cant change. osunds like you would have an easier time petitioning the producers for a game release. you'd probably end up with a moremrelevant game.

I already know how to get the characters in the game it is very detailed most characters have thierown race so they can have thier own unique meshes. All pedestrians will be art of a single race but i will try to make them all unique so far i have 134 NPC's created and i have now created the actual real world city im starting development on soul socety the move on to that hollow world. Oh yea all hollows have been complete they are grouped into 15 races each unique and with custom animations creating more variety to the world. All factions have been carefully planned and organised. most of the scripts used are my own custom scripts and i have devided the weapons into more sub groups to allow different animations for each weapon. its a big project but i realy feel like doing it.