hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp? WHERE IS THIS-NEXUS

KnightRangersGuild

From the Immersive Armours FAQ;

"The BOSS masterlist has not been updated since January 9th, and thus still sees this mod as version 6. In version 7, SPIKE.esm is no longer required, and this error report is thus false. It will go away when BOSS updates their list."

You just necro-ed a thread from a year and a half ago, when the information you supplied did not apply at all.....

I believe that to be the point. Google will bring people to this page, might as well tie up another loose end when possible. Otherwise people would be completely misinformed about SPIKE's necessity.

• 2 months later...

This is still happening to me as of 6-6-2014. Game crashes when I open it. Installed Guard DIalogue Overhaul, and the crashes keep coming.

Apologies for the necro'ing of an old thread, but this is rather frustrating and kind of asinine.

The latest version of GDO no longer requires spike.esm. If you are still using a mod that requires spike.esm, even a compatibility patch, then that mod is outdated and needs to be updated by the author. You need to find out which mod it is (which you can do by loading all of your plugins in TES5Edit), and uninstall that mod.

Edited by ripple