Request a mod

TheSephirion

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit i was really looking foward for that Onimusha mod and the house in the sky was not a bad idea damm ok if he realy got banned can someone continue the mod plz i really want that mod i beg you and thx :thanks: to the 1 that continue the mod or can someone tell a person that mod or can suggest a person cause im having a hard time finding 1

okay, one more quick question. I know I dl'ed a certain mod on here, this one: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...827&id=8339 but I can't find it anywhere on TESNexus anymore. Can anyone give me a link to the read me that isn't the one at this site:http://canadianice.ufrealms.net/forum2/index.php?topic=7286.690 because I don't want to join just to read the readme. :thanks: in advance

Drkmaster

Don't worry about the Canadian Ice page. I'm a member there and the link comes up as no page found. They recently cleaned out old threads so they may have deleted the info.

If you decide to join, you can search the author's forum posts here: http://canadianice.ufrealms.net/forum2/ind...profile;u=15038

This might help. http://canadianice.ufrealms.net/forum2/ind...hp?topic=8459.0

Meh... I removed the linkage I gave below because there are update links galore in that thread and I'm not going to repost all of it here. It'd probably be best to just join so you can figure out which link in the thread goes to the armor you want.

I Sent a PM to him about WTH is going on. if he still has an account or is alive he will reply to me.

EDIT: I think that sephirion is still around by now with a New Account that isn't banned. By the name drkmaster666, LHammonds said that drkmaster666 is also banned, but he isn't as I am seeing him posting again.

so TheSephirion, if you want to know how people think about you after that S.A.B, Don't think that your reputation is ruined, at least I Don't think. you could really help the modding community with what you're doing so keep it up.

I upgraded to Fallout 3 biggrin.gif but i wanna go back to Oblivion and Even Morrowind but i just wanna know in Oblivion a list of Mods that will make Re-Playing Oblivion feel like a BIG BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW GAME :

NEW** Quests..NPC..Cities...Landmasses...Dungeons...Creatures...New Leveling...MORE WEAPONS including Amours...Tweaks... And Even Making you feel that when you Choose to be a Thieve or an Assasin is different of being a Knight but THE FEELING OF BEING IT! making the feeling of it more EPIC with LOTS of New Things DETAILS in the World.....That will Inmerse you back to Tamriel again....and Graphic Upgrading.......but I just want a Mod or a LIST that will make Re-Playing Oblivion feel like a BRAND NEW GAME.....Please if you do this i would be Greatly Happy about it!

I Got OOO right but i have Seen Mods Soo Cool in you tube well those mods that Create those Amours an weapons from FINAL FANTASY i DIslike them... i just want mods that STICK with THE ELDER SCROLL Feel , like Darker Nights and Illuminated Windows At Night and New Creatures , New way of Leveling Up ... New Enemies , and like Morrowind's Morrowind Comes Alive and Children Of Morrowind and like Morrowind's Living Cities of Vvardenfell Mods Like These that gives you the feeling that Is COMPLETETLY ALIVE or Partialy :biggrin:

because i have always love being a Thive in TES and in Oblivon Stealing is cool but there i get the Money really easy i want like Becoming rich to te Absolutely Hard soo Stealing is the Solution and that there add MORE LANDS MORE CASTLES and to Have ALOT of expensive items to LOOT.... i just want a COMPLETE KICK ASS MODDED OLBIVION ( C.K.A.M.O. ) :biggrin: and a REALLY BIG Populated Places and The Arena To be REALLY BIG AND BIG FIGHTS and Lots of Brand New Places! please!

If some one can give me a List i would Thank You! :thanks: :thanks:

No, about me being banned, I was banned, but it was because LHammonds thought I was the same person as The Sephiron, which I'm not, seeing as there would be no point in me requesting a mod from him if I was the same person... But hopefully he is still around, as I really hope my floating house mod gets finished...

I was think what would be cool is a carbon fiber compound bow.

Like this one and the pullys turn when you draw it back and stuff I got

the Idea from the Dragon Bow in Ninja Gaiden 2.

Hi there,

I have a request. I was wondering if there is a mod or I could have one made. Here is what I would love.

There is already a mod called Snow Dragon Temple. Basically its a Japanese style house in the Jerral mountains. I would LOVE for my Chargen to start there and have the Mod be a MQ delayed. Say, until you reach a certain level in a faction, or fame/infamy or certain level is reached. I was also wondering if it would be possible to have the option of having to select which faction you belong to right away.

Also, is there a mod that deals with faction reactions? What I mean is, for example, instead of being able to join every possible faction, I think it more realistic that certain factions would not let you join if you belong to another faction. For example, if you belong to the DB, it should be impossible to join say the fighters guild. If in the fighters guild, then the mages guild is out.

Is this possible?

Thank you so much for your time.