Color Tinting in New Races

Alithinos

Hi,I'm working on a new race that I want to add to Skyrim. (Mazken) The race uses the basic body of imperials,but their skin color is going to be purple.

So after I created a new race, I couldn't change the overall race's skin color from the races menu,so instead I created a new actor that will be spawning,and I changed the particular actor's skin color from the actor window.

The thing is that while on the Creation Kit the actor's whole body has the right color,when I tried the mod in-game, the head had the ordinary imperial pale skin color,while all the rest of the body parts were purple as they should!

Why did that happened ? How do I fix that,so in the game the actor has both head and body colors right ? Could it be because of a replacer mod for faces that I have installed ?

Oh and another question: I placed pieces of armor and a weapon to the inventory of this actor,and while in the CK preview windows it shows the actor wearing the armor and having the sword equipped,when I tried the mod in the game,the actor was naked. I killed her and made sure that the armor pieces where indeed in her inventory. Why didn't she had them equipped,as she did with the sword ?

Edited by Alithinos

Screenshot showcasing the problem added.

Look at my Dark Seducer! Her face is pale.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24zy6f9.jpg

While in the CK,she looks fine:

http://i45.tinypic.com/1e5svt.png

Edited by Alithinos

• 2 weeks later...
So have you checked if it works in vanilla skyrim? I had some pale NPC's which seemed to occur from a mod, though I never did find out which one. The only thing is that mine where vanilla races unlike youre. Perhaps you could also try making it playable editing the face in game, exporting it and overwriting the one you currently have. The armor I'm actually sure how to fix, all you need to do is to create an outfit and place all your armor in this outfit than set it as the default outfit for the npc.