fallout 3 IV towards the futrure

Site Bot

Article link: fallout 3 IV towards the futrure

dear nexus

i dug out pretty much alot on the next game its on future they changed alot from the VATS they added at least 4 weapons and 3 new meele weapons and i heard this is the final or we gonna have another game to played in its suspected to release at eather 2010 or 2011 im not sure three years from now this is the rest of article i got.

Fallout IV , the end of post-apoclyptia its about geckt and enclave again Fallout 3 is still a couple of months away, but that's not going to stop Bethesda's Peter Hines from keeping his mouth shut about the possibility of expanded the series further.

"We didn't buy the Fallout franchise to just do Fallout 3 and then stop," Peter says. "But let's get this one out of the door before we worry about the next one."

On downloadable content: "when I say exclusive I mean it is exclusive to just the Xbox 360 and PC. If you want to play the Fallout 3 downloadable content you will need to have an Xbox 360 or a PC."

So by exclusive, you mean "exclusive" and not "timed exclusive," right? Okay then. I'm glad we had this conversation. Anyone else think it's too early to be thinking about Fallout 4?

this interview were picked on http://www.destructoid.com/bethesda-talks-...ity-97692.phtml

but who knows three years from now thats gonna be big

• 5 months later...

Archived