Let sleeping raiders lie

FussyGit

I know that coming across sleeping enemies is uncommon, but when i do i always found it infuriating how easily they could detect me sneaking up to them :wallbash:

They're sleeping for Harold's sake! They shouldn't be able to hear me walking past them even if I'm not sneaking, but that probably a bit beyond the scope of what I'm asking here.

What I'm asking is: I s there anybody out there who thinks they can make a mod to reduce sleeping NPC's detection ability?

As far as I can tell, even though it says you're being detected by sleeping NPCs, you aren't. It seems to be a bug to me; I can do all sorts of stuff while it says I'm detected, but they never wake up or react. And if they do happen to wake up, it immediately changes to [Hidden] when it properly takes into account my maxed out sneak skill.

As far as I can tell, even though it says you're being detected by sleeping NPCs, you aren't. It seems to be a bug to me; I can do all sorts of stuff while it says I'm detected, but they never wake up or react. And if they do happen to wake up, it immediately changes to [Hidden] when it properly takes into account my maxed out sneak skill.

tried sneaking up on sleeping raiders? because they DO wake up

Archived