ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Lichdom

kromey

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you add a hearthfire version of the mod that changes the crafting of the amulet. Making you need heart stones or try add the heart stones in some how.

So much new lore :dance:

Brain fart sorry bout that but still do something with the stone

So much lore :dance:

Epic fail :wallbash:

We'll see, although to be honest what I see about them on Wikia doesn't really appeal to me in any way. I'm also rather doubtful that I'll want to maintain multiple versions of the mod...

Status update:

Spent pretty much the entire weekend working on the "lich death" script, finally got that working. A couple more things crossed off the to-do list, and I've sent the first test version out to my testers! There's still a lot to do -- 12 issues still open, and I'm sure more will be opened as my testers find bugs -- but this is the first major milestone crossed! :thumbsup:

Status update:

Spent pretty much the entire weekend working on the "lich death" script, finally got that working. A couple more things crossed off the to-do list, and I've sent the first test version out to my testers! There's still a lot to do -- 12 issues still open, and I'm sure more will be opened as my testers find bugs -- but this is the first major milestone crossed! :thumbsup:

Awesome! :smile:

Hi! Sorry that I haven't been actively testing your mod atm.
I just landed on Solstheim and I am as excited as little girl in candy shop on christmas.
(I still can't stop wondering how in Oblivion I was able to keep myself off it for week after release...)

Glad that you got the Script working!
Gotta try it some moar later today..

Always glad to hear there's more interest!

The current plan is to maintain a zero-DLC requirement for the mod, which will remain true at least through the 1.x versions. I've heard hints of some pretty sweet stuff in Dragonborn that may be irresistible for the ancient lich, but that's a ways off and not something to worry about just yet.

Didn't have anything to do, so i did some sort of pixel art of a lich, missing a lower jaw, cause i found that extremely amusing in Morrowind, only a single lich had his lower jaw, what did he do? Punch every other lich's jaws off? ;D

http://i.imgur.com/9R7WUlg.png

Anyway, how's the progress been going?