textures look negative after installing ENB

I'm new to modding and after l installed a FNV ENB some textures (my character's hand and weapon, the hair of some characters, some bushes) appeared negative and sort of transparent. I uninstalled the ENB and it gets back to normal. I have antialiasing, anisotropic filtering, water displacement and the steam overlay turned off, but the problem is still there, is there something else I can do to run the game without disabling the ENB?

Edited by veronicamaid

After you enable the enb, toggle (turn off/turn on) Archive Invalidation in your mod manager.

This must be done whenever any changes are made to any texture.

I tried this and the problem persists. Thanks for answering though!

Okay, here is the problem with ENB's ... They work fine on the person's computer who created it. But they did not get there without a lot of FRUSTRATIONS.

Here is the other thing - Bottom Line - > They seriously are NOT worth it.

Sadly, no one can give you an answer on how to get it to work on your computer, sorry, not even remotely possible. They would need access to ALL your mods, Game .INI files, video card and so on. Then you would likely have to PAY THEM to spend the HOURS to get it to work on YOUR system.

I spent days .. many days trying to get ENB's to work and finally came to the realization, after someone told me the same hard facts above, THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT!

But if you are going to " go there " ... sorry, no one is honestly going to be able to help. Oh, they can give you tips to " look here and there " ... but in the end, you will likely find that you will need to bail and start your game over with all traces of ENB's removed.

Sorry - I know they look pretty - cool - neat - awesome ... but in reality ... you would need the very EXACT same machine and monitor the " author " did as well as their patience to " get there ".