ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Mr Gutsy = Depressed Settlers

TheGadget1945

Hi everybody I have just taken up Fallout 4 after a long absence and I have a couple of questions. I've downloaded a mod to make General Atomics Galleria into a settlement and my original intention was to keep the robots and also have human settlers. I set the place up as I normally do to achieve 100% off the bat but presumably because of the robots the first three settlers have a 20% happiness rating.

So, two questions.

1) Is there any mod or console command which will stop the robots having a negative effect on settler happiness ?

2) Mainly if the answer is yes to 1) is there any mod which will allow me to repair the robots to ex factory condition ?
Thanks in advance !

1) Is there any mod or console command which will stop the robots having a negative effect on settler happiness ?

Workshop Framework along with other things allows to configure "happiness level" of robots. But if you will consider to install it before this make a save and backup this save. This mod can cause problems or even crashes when installed mid game, especially if you have many settlements, especially with settlements from mods. Although it is quite unlikely, but you are warned.

Workshop Framework along with other things allows to configure "happiness level" of robots. But if you will consider to install it before this make a save and backup this save. This mod can cause problems or even crashes when installed mid game, especially if you have many settlements, especially with settlements from mods. Although it is quite unlikely, but you are warned.

Thanks, I will have a look at that mod.