Cast spells while holding a two handed weapon?!

Heralding

cheers and hallo folks!

i was searching for a mod, in that you can cast spells while holding a two handed weapon but i cant find such a mod.

can anyone help me or make this mod?

for the idea:

i wanna have a battlemage, focused on two handed weappons ( greadswords) and destruction and restoring spells!

the idea for an animation should can be, for the moment where u cast, the the caster takes his greadsword in the right hand and the spell comes out of the left hand!

i think a good idea is it, that he can only cast spells, while holding a greadsword, they are not too strong... like novice spells? so it is not to overpowerewd.

thanks for viewing my post and sorry for my bad english and have a nice new year!

hope someone can make this mod... ;)

"Greadsword" dropped me, but I understand language issues.

Anyway, I thought about this some time ago, and I think one possible way to make this would do weapon like this:

One-handed sword (Equip type right hand)

Stats of greatsword (slower, longer reach, correct keywords to make perks work)

GREATSWORD ANIMATIONS!

I remember I tried it long time ago, and it functioned quite nicely. ( the animation part at least)

When you hit normally, it hits like greatsword, but when you press left button, you will cast the spell you hold on that hand.

But I didn't test it thoroughly, as it was "sort-of-failed-experiment", I just remember I tried something completely different.

sounds logical...

is it eventually possible with skse? that you get an extra key, for example "H", like in the mod, how you can block with dual wielded weapons with "V" key?

like, you press "H" and skse switches the animation froim two handed to onehanded for the moment you cast the spell?

• 2 months later...