Immersive PERKS mod!

Ketaroz

Ok,

I know that has several mods that deals with Perks... on my humble opnion some did a small diference, other did some fixes and others did way too much...

So, Im steping now on a new project that will revamp and deal properly with all Perks od the game, will you guys help me with comments and feed backs?

Aspects important to add:

- The arrows INDEED shows its mod dependencies. (1 lvl needed to unlock next on branch lines)

Perks branch ready:

Two-Handed

http://www.ketaros.com/skyrim/Two-Handed2.png

One-Handed

http://www.ketaros.com/skyrim/One-Handed.png

Marksman

http://www.ketaros.com/skyrim/Marksman.png

Feedbacks welcome.

Alpha Testers needed.

I will be updating this first post while I go getting new branchs ready.

Ket

I really like the Dragon's Strength knock back chance perk, but it should also be in the Two-handed weapon as well. It makes more sense, but I hope you don't take it away from the one handed Perk tree as well. It would be awesome for sword mages!

Edit.

Maybe having a higher chance to knock back enemies for two handers if you decide to implement this idea.

Edited by strikerjolt3600

Well,

I have room to connect 2 more skills on Two-Handed branch, over the Sweep Skill, maybe I could/should add Dragon Strengh there too with a highter chance, will realy consider thim.

What Im doing now is adding the "Killer" types perk bonus over the one-handed also.... and will post the new three soon.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Ket

Great you to say that Jack...

Cause thats a main thing I get worried, while at the same time gives more options to players, at the same time I cant and wont UNBALANCE the game... at least till 40 perk points... wheres around everybody beats the game between (30-40 lvls)...

So, thats why I test a lot, I do like this:

. A character lvl 48, I removed ALL his perks.

. Them I gave him 48 perk points back to spread.

Have been doing this...

. As a 2-Handed Warrior: I reach somehow same bonuses I used to have if I intended to follow the classic line.

- As a 1-Handed Warrior: I reach somehow same bonuses I used to have if I intended to follow the classic line.

Right now Im working on the Archery/Marksman...

I do know people will complain about it.. I do my best testing... but there will be complains about too many skills and I cant avoid it, I just hope come congratulations for all new possibilities them complains.. :)

Ket

Ok guys!

Update the first post with the Marksman branch done.

Also, I got already a file with this 3 perks branch working, im looking now for Alpha Testers... anyone?

Plz, alpha testers, means I need ppl testing and giving me feedback...

Ket