Need advise

marcin3595p

Hi!

I'm just started my adventure with skyrim mods but I'm already get lost. There's so many of them. So is there anybody that can choose the best mods for me? i don't want to mess with graphic because my computer is not hi-end machine. Thank's for help and sorry for my english.

You know it's quite hard to choose mods for someone rather than yourself. The list may be changing depanding on what your want. If you want new companions , then it's one list of mods. If you want immersion then other mods will be in the list. Who knows maybe you want to change your HUD or make the game more difficult .

So maybe you can a little bit more specific about what kind of mods you want.

You right. I should be more specific. So as i wrote, I don't want to any graphic boost. What i'm looking for is better gamplay which mean new item, hud, anything that makes this game as good as should be when bethesda released it.

And yes i readed the top mods list and downloaded some of them but BOSS find conflicts and dirty edits (for example my locpick skill level up themself) so that is why i asked for help.

Hi, I expected quite a few of these 'What Mods' questions so I saved the first answer I gave so that I can answer consistently each time:

I play with a lot of Mods and I've tried and rejected many others. I'm sure these are all Must Have/Worth Having.

Weapons and Armors

Immersive Armors

Immersive Weapons

Ghosu - Weapon Pack

JaySuS Swords

Better Bows

Crimson Dragon Armor

Open Face Helmets Replacer - Steam only

Magic/Enchantments

Midas Magic

Weapon Enchantment Upgrade

Burn Freeze Shock Effects

Graphics Overhauls

Skyrim Flora Overhaul

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

aMidianBorn Book of Silence

Other Must Haves

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

The Dance of Death

Crimson Tide - Blood

Optimizer Textures (use it on graphic intensive Mods to reduce your system load)

Other Worth Having

Dragon Knowledge Spell

Legionettes

Mine Map Markers

Crimson Quest Markers

Dungeon Quest Awareness

Auto Unequip Ammo

Horns are Forever - If you play Argonians

Eck. :D