Dragons are human enslavers, theyre not birds

jhncanson

I really hate how skyrim dragons are not that feared.. i mean.. yes, guards are scared to face dragons but why do they deal so little damage...

I also hate the leveling of dragons are based on their shouts.. it doesnt change the fact that theyre still weak at dealing damage even if they have all the shout alduin has.

From a young dragon to ancient dragons,, their fire breath should be intensified the more they age.. the older they become they hotter their breath should be.

I have vampiric thirst installed.. and this guy added a feature where i burn when exposed to daylight for a very long time.. that should be the case when you get hit by fire breath... you should be on fire until you burn to ashes or you can run,sneak+roll to put the fire out.. if this was the case in skyrim.. i wouldnt be wandering the fields of whiterun like its my playground.

This is not much im asking.. i just want to intensify every shout the dragon can cast the older they become..

for example..

a Legendary frost dragon which can use unrelenting force,frost breath,drain vitality.

if ever you get hit by its frost breath for a long time.. except when blocking with a shield.. you should freeze for about 5 seconds.. not being able to move.. since its a frost breath..

and if it uses unrelenting.. you should be swooshed off for a distance and a chance u get disarmed. How could you still hold on to ur weapon or shield if u get hit by unrelenting force? hence the term unrelenting.. and while ur swoosed from a distance.. you shouldnt be able to get back up like nothing happened.. there should be a corresponding damage based on falling distance and where you got hit..

i would love to make this formal as possible.. but i just cant,. and as much as id love to go more deeper into the details.. its not up to me.. because i cannot mod.. its up to the modders who has the heart to change the image of skyrim dragons. i see immerive mods but no one ever took on the chance to make dragons immersive.

I do have that.. but its an earlier version.. id give it a try.. i never really gave time to read the readme.. regardless if its the one im looking for.. still thank you for just giving some of ur time and replying to my post.

This is by far the highest number of DL, Views ive ever seen on nexus.