Start a new game with mods or without?

muradw2

I've personally not come across a single mod which causes problems if enabled at the very start of a new game. I've also seen another question similar to yours within this forum recently and I quite frankly don't really understand the point of the query, either run the mods you want or don't :laugh:

I've personally not come across a single mod which causes problems if enabled at the very start of a new game. I've also seen another question similar to yours within this forum recently and I quite frankly don't really understand the point of the query, either run the mods you want or don't :laugh:

It's not a matter of what I want and what I don't, it's because I want to start a game without any bugs and glitches. The only difference is that I see dragons camping before I wvwn start any quest.

There are a few mods that do cause glitches with Helgen. I believe they are mods that add scripts.

The mods can be added afterward. The entire Helgen part is scripted. There is no real choice, you must follow one of two NPCs to the same location. This was supposed to be a tutorial on how to play and allow you to generate your character. The game doesn't really start until you exit the cave so no other mods are really necessary until that point anyway.

Helgen problems I have seen or heard of

Cart crashing or getting stuck

No one gets out of cart and game just sits there like it's paused

The first victim never gets beheaded - again paused

the dragon doesn't show - again paused

You cannot move when dragon attacks

one or the other NPCs doesn't tell you to follow them

And the game crashes when the dragon is supposed to show up