Deadly Reflex 6 FOV and Dissapearing Texture Issues

tskasa1

I've read around some, but I couldn't find the exact solution to my problem. It might also be that I just couldn't understand what was being said. Anywho, my problem is that on startup my Oblivion game has a weird FOV problem and when I swing a weapon a large part of my shoulder/arm disappears. As for the FOV, it seems pulled quite a bit back and upwards. Fore example, when I draw an iron dagger, I can only see the tip of it.

I also get a weird animation when I cast a spell on self: I can't see most of my arm. I can see the shoulder and some of the forearm, but not the actual hand itself.

I've already tried switching fnear from 10.0000 to 0.0000 and, I even did it for not just the oblivion_default .ini in oblivion's steam folder, but also the one in my documents/mygames/oblivion/oblivion.ini. Yet I still have those issues. Right now I only have Robert's body replacer installed (and an alternative start mod, but that's just to make game startup easier without having to go through the long tutorial and it shouldn't be causing any of this anyhow). I do, of course, have Deadly Reflex installed along with first person legs, OBSE, OBGE, Nifse, AND the Nifse compatibility patch.

Any thoughts?

Note: I tried including pictures, but apparently .jpg files aren't allowed on this board.

Edited by tskasa1