Larp Heraldry Armor in Anvil my mod

I have answered in your mod page. Here is a copy/paste of the text I wrote:

You have added textures to the meshes using absolute paths. You *must* use relative paths, else the meshes will not work on anybody's computer whose install paths are not exactly the same as yours. For example, in one of the knight cuirass you have the path as:

c:\games\data\textures\armor\knights d'eit\knights d'eit 2 cuirass.dds

This is called absolute path, and is wrong for everybody but you. It should be:

textures\armor\knights d'eit\knights d'eit 2 cuirass.dds

which is call 'relative' path, and will work for everybody, as the game *knows* where the 'textures' are kept.

Hickory is correct; the file paths are setup wrong (I've done the same thing :blush: ). To correct this, follow these steps:

1. Open one of your new meshes in NifSkope.

2. Click on Render and select Settings (it's the last option in the dropdown menu).

3. In the window that opens, make sure the Rendering tab is selected (it may be selected by default).

4. On the right side you will see a number of file paths. On the left, there as a button named Auto Detect File Paths. Click it.

5. Check the texture path of your mesh. If it still starts with C:\games\data\textures, direct it to the appropriate textures again. The file path will now start with textures\armor\knights d'eit\.

6. Re-save your mesh (overwrite the original).

7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 as needed with all of the new meshes included in your mod.

8. Repackage your mod and replace your currently uploaded file with the repackaged one. Also upload a "corrected meshes only" file for those who have already downloaded your mod.