Is my wife cheating on me?

Jiggalopuff

Hai Guyz,

I just finished building my home in Lakeside Manor, I have it furnished and everything. However, my wife, the dark elf from the college whose name I cannot spell, seems unhappy. She no longer acts as a merchant, cooks me food, but still sleeps with me when I come home. Also, I found my bard using my alchemy table and eating my food when I walked in the other night. in addition to my bard and my wife, I also have a steward(jordis) living with us. Is it possible that my wife is cheating on me with the bard?

It is very possible. I was once an adventurer like you, and then I took an arrow to the knee. But when I was an adventurer I would be out of the house a lot. My wife was also an adventurer too, apparently in bed with my housecarl. Do what must be done. Slay the beast in mortal combat and keep her soul trapped in a gem forever and ever.

Hai Guyz,

I just finished building my home in Lakeside Manor, I have it furnished and everything. However, my wife, the dark elf from the college whose name I cannot spell, seems unhappy. She no longer acts as a merchant, cooks me food, but still sleeps with me when I come home. Also, I found my bard using my alchemy table and eating my food when I walked in the other night. in addition to my bard and my wife, I also have a steward(jordis) living with us. Is it possible that my wife is cheating on me with the bard?

That is why I married Jenassa she is ALWAYS with me so I know what she is doing 24/7 365 :thumbsup:

I know its a lot to ask of a Nord BUT DO REMEMBER TO TAKE A BATH AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR. Dont ask me why ? but women dont seem to like the smell of stale mead ?

What goes for your bard i suggest you take him along on your next adventure, Just drop and leave him somewhere up in the north, Hes probably only carrying milk and carrots (Thats why they are so skinny)

Believe me he would freeze to death within few days PROBLEM SOLVED :thumbsup:

Lore states that female Dark Elves are more...promiscuous than women of other races....Well, not exactly lore, more like "The Real Barenziah", but in Morrowind, Barenziah herself claims that that book series is accurate and that she herself is friends with the author and helped him write the book...

As for your bard problem, why not simply move your wife to another house?

The bard Followers her where ever you move her I think the only way to keep him from showing up is to kill him or make him a part of the blades.