ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Allowance of Matria

Huglarh

Well. I wanted to make it for a friend. But I thought I'd ask.

I decided maybe I should learn Scripting, in this case the Papyrus scripting. So I can try my hand at making unique spells or Peculiar items~ Like maybe a Fireball that cork screws through the aim, Thunder strike, Pillar of fire or Ice boulder rockets out of the sky to mouse point~

But I think most of the Tutorials focus on adding a Construct or interact-able object to the world with a script. (Perhaps a small construct or pillar that heals the player upon activation) And Im not sure I'm understand whats being said unless it was broken down in lay-man terms. Or if someone were to tutor me.

Anyway, I'd like to request a script that can be applied to a Jewelry, that each new day at a specific time. A Small amount of gold is added to the DragonBorn's Total money. From there hopefully additional help like doing bad things decreases the amount of gold you get, while doing good increases the amount. (Though I should add a factor that doing bad earns less gold, but you get it quicker *at a fixed rate* while going good means more gold but it takes longer. *Fixed rate as well*)

Can anyone help with the script? I probably might learn a lot from the outcome if I saw a example and tinkered with it~