Vampire Lord

MatrixCoder

Ok, so I finished Dawnguard a while back, and I was cured from the "sickness" also I with regret to it convinced Serana to cure her self too.

My question is... is it possible to get vampire lord back? even when Harkon is dead and Serana cured?

Without useing console commands (last resort)

Ok, so I finished Dawnguard a while back, and I was cured from the "sickness" also I with regret to it convinced Serana to cure her self too.

My question is... is it possible to get vampire lord back? even when Harkon is dead and Serana cured?

I believe you missed someone else.. Im quite sure Valerica is a daughter of coldharbour therefore she is pure-blooded vampire which in turn makes her a vampire lord..

now the problem is.. i do not know if she offers the power to the dragonborn.. she can still be found in soul cairn.. and will return to castle volkihar after harkon is dead and shes not gonna be happy knowing her daughter is now mortal because of you :)

Edited by jhncanson

I believe you missed someone else.. Im quite sure Valerica is a daughter of coldharbour therefore she is pure-blooded vampire which in turn makes her a vampire lord..

now the problem is.. i do not know if she offers the power to the dragonborn.. she can still be found in soul cairn.. and will return to castle volkihar after harkon is dead and shes not gonna be happy knowing her daughter is now mortal because of you :)

I can try it.