[Request] Dr.Who

WindScar

Alright, Got a Challenge for you (not that im not saying please) But if someone could make a Screwdriver that unlocks doors and hacks terminals, like the one in Dr.Who, that would be AWESOME.

The screwdriver would also be glowing in a blue kind of way when activated and look more like a flashlight than a screwdriver, but still be called one. Try your best champs, Its prob impossible, but if it just unlocks doors and hacks terminals, thats just fine. :D

Also request a nr 10. Dr.Who (David Tennant) outfit, if anyone would be so kind

In advance - Thanks a lot for your efforts :D

So this "screwdriver" glows... Does it vibrate too, by chance?

Quite fun. Insinuating that the doctors screwdriver is acctually a banana. Very funny. Though we are serious and you are not. Please do not post anything in this thread again lest you acctually want to try to create a mod, becasue thats what this is about. Not about jokes. Want jokes? go somewhere else.

It should also add the Robotics Expert perk when equipped. I may go ahead and make the Screwdriver when I start messing around with the GECK. Seems like it would be a good little test object for me to mess with the export/import process. I would think the cloth would be little more than a reskin and fixing some clipping with the jacket. I may tackle that as well since I am going to need to figure out how to work around there character meshes for anything I create.

It should also add the Robotics Expert perk when equipped. I may go ahead and make the Screwdriver when I start messing around with the GECK. Seems like it would be a good little test object for me to mess with the export/import process. I would think the cloth would be little more than a reskin and fixing some clipping with the jacket. I may tackle that as well since I am going to need to figure out how to work around there character meshes for anything I create.

Thanks mate :D that would be awesome. Like your way of thinking, that it adds a perk too. Dont see why i didnt think about that :P

Still, if you could make this, that would be AWESOME

Whoa there. I wholeheartedly agree that humor has absolutely no place here. This is serious business.

I was just asking if it vibrated because I thought it would be great if it made your controller rumble like crazy when you used it.

Even if I had thought that it looked like a banana from outer space, I'm sure I would have been the only one.

In fact, there are some other mods in the works that I think that would go perfect with.

I just wanted to assure you that I'm treating this with all the seriousness it deserves.

Anyway, I've got nothing but respect for modders and their hard work, and wish them only the best. Good luck with the mod.

sumyungai, when you quoted the word "screwdriver" you were in fact making reference to it being something else. At least that is what I got out of it. Your sarcasm is quite "thick" today.

LHammonds

Archived