Dad Doesn't Die

TheOuroborus

How about Dad not dying? Instead of seeing him fall to the floor behind the glass, maybe it goes foggy and it's left more ambiguous. We find him later as either a madman or despot somewhere on the fringe with his real family. Lots of possibilities. I found it very disappointing how fast in the story line they offed him. Time to re-write history.

thanks ever so much for the spoiler.

Bro, if this is a spoiler, then you're modding your game to early. :biggrin:

I just want my Daddy to live!

Not a bro..I am a 37 year old female. And I havent modded it yet but I am on the forums and your title popped up and it kinda tells it all doesnt it? :)

thanks ever so much for the spoiler.

Bro, if this is a spoiler, then you're modding your game to early. :biggrin:

I just want my Daddy to live!

Not a bro..I am a 37 year old female. And I havent modded it yet but I am on the forums and your title popped up and it kinda tells it all doesnt it? :)

Sorry, bra. I'm still looking for someone to come up with some good alternative endings. Anyone out there?

i undertand the spoiler issue, but i think that this thread is getting off topic slightly

//ANOTHER SPOILER HERE!!!

I dont mind the fact your dad dies (i personally hate the amount of poo he left you and the vault in so i treated him like a %&$! despite my good karma) but the ending DOES *ban* suck. I wish you could continue with everything you had when you finished, maybe take away Radiation effects from the water, as with the other option, doesnt everyone in the world die? Dunno cos i never done it, was just told about it and i cant really remember what he said, and you know what its like when someone uninteresting is talking to you.

With oblivion, you finished the main quest track and continued on, cos there is so much to do. Im fallout, im pained in how little sub quests there are, and its a constant thorn in my side to have unfinished quests in my log, that i cant continue on with or the game will end.

As far as dad dying, i think its give or take, i dont really care one way or the other, after all, my first time through i wasnt expecting to find him at all.

Archived