0xc0000007b Troubleshooting

theredpiratena

so read this carefully,

I cannot install Origin (you know EA's rip of Steam) due to an error code : 0xc000007b i also cannot play skyrim (due to same error but this time on steam so i think its sys files or something) or any of my games on origin since y'know wont f**king install now i got a tool called dependency walker that shows why some apps might not work, i got a very damn confusing screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RriWmTWAApc&feature=youtu.be : unlist vid for error demonstration

i have installed every damn C++,.NET Runtime,DirectX installer i can find and it has not fixed it, i have run the chkdsk /r /f or whatever command and it has yielded no results also i did recently have to reinstall my OS for a diff reason then when i snagged origins downloadable this error popped up yes i have run windows update

Sys Specs if it helps

Windows 7 Ultimate Edition x64

Intel i5 3330 3.0 quad core cpu

nvidea 650 1gb gddr5 gpu

8 gbs ram

150 volt power supply

if someone could get back to me that'd be great because i miss Dragon Age Origins and Crysis 2

so read this carefully,

I cannot install Origin (you know EA's rip of Steam) due to an error code : 0xc000007b i also cannot play skyrim (due to same error but this time on steam so i think its sys files or something) or any of my games on origin since y'know wont f**king install now i got a tool called dependency walker that shows why some apps might not work, i got a very damn confusing screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RriWmTWAApc&feature=youtu.be : unlist vid for error demonstration

i have installed every damn C++,.NET Runtime,DirectX installer i can find and it has not fixed it, i have run the chkdsk /r /f or whatever command and it has yielded no results also i did recently have to reinstall my OS for a diff reason then when i snagged origins downloadable this error popped up yes i have run windows update

Sys Specs if it helps

nvidea 650 1gb gddr5 gpu

8 gbs ram

150 volt power supply

if someone could get back to me that'd be great because i miss Dragon Age Origins and Crysis 2

I'll provide you with MS software you need.

you install these from top to bottom in sequences select yes to overwrites.

now this should work, if not? you need to install MS games for windows Live in order to update that OS to use any games on it's system.

that can be fond in the spoiler tag here in my signature.

You assumption about missing assets IS correct.

MS dropped support for windows 7.

Those of us here that are willing will assist you BUT and how ever...we highly recommend you update the operating system.

you do that by owning a boot-able usb flash drive and downloading the media tools from Microsoft's servers.

Windows 10 is free now.

https://mega.nz/file/UCoWhQZY#44PUpO1KniVv5RmeewqgqlVzXpzi-pEprvmeKwYHRBQ

Kitty Black

Just follow the instructions in this video:

Make sure you provide this user with a link to those Mysterious files.

I'm sorry but that 's just too funny.

Where are those from from? LOL

so read this carefully,

Sys Specs if it helps

nvidea 650 1gb gddr5 gpu

8 gbs ram

150 volt power supply

I'll provide you with MS software you need.

you install these from top to bottom in sequences select yes to overwrites.

now this should work, if not? you need to install MS games for windows Live in order to update that OS to use any games on it's system.

that can be fond in the spoiler tag here in my signature.

You assumption about missing assets IS correct.

MS dropped support for windows 7.

Those of us here that are willing will assist you BUT and how ever...we highly recommend you update the operating system.

you do that by owning a boot-able usb flash drive and downloading the media tools from Microsoft's servers.

Windows 10 is free now.

https://mega.nz/file/UCoWhQZY#44PUpO1KniVv5RmeewqgqlVzXpzi-pEprvmeKwYHRBQ

Kitty Black

downloaded your file thank you very much but a new question arises? how to install .cabinet files?

also i hate windows 10 with a passion, i can work windows 7 but in 10 they changed too many things for me to want to bother to relearn them

those are all Microsoft certified installers.

what cab files?

EDIT: in the direct-x folder you run the setup.exe file

all the rest will be automated.

if there is any reason the programs refuse to install due to "Vintage" reasons, skip it.

Windows 7 Utimate, most of them won't install, but those that do should repair the OS

If your have steam? go on steam and at the top type in the search box " Booster" and grab the booster 7 free program

that will update antiquated software your on.

it's the only way now to support an old operating system.

It's not some fly by night hack, it's all legit and certified, you get nothing else like that scam above video.

About that. think all those games seen and this problems exists ? and all your seeing are direct-x files he was dropping into his system folders...come on.

all games come with their own software packages for any OS so that's just a scam.

pay it no mind.

Edited by Purr4me

what cab files?

on my screen they show up as directxyadaya.cab i.e i can open it as a file but not install it?

read what i just posted.

ok got it thanks very much friend

what cab files?

on my screen they show up as directxyadaya.cab i.e i can open it as a file but not install it?

read what i just posted.

GREAT A SUCESS THANKS MUCH

your welcome.

Kitty Black