Fallout Remastered?

Aanikron

Hi Kitty,

I have tried to send you a PM to request a forward to the author of Fallout Remastered so that I can receive a copy if it is still available, however, it says that you cannot receive any new PM's. Can you advise what I can do to obtain a copy of this mod please?

Many thanks. :smile:

I made some room, try again.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Fallout Remastered? It's gone from the Nexus. Does anyone know why it was taken down? I need those files for my upcoming FO3 game. :confused:

yes I can tell you, I was told to remove the files by the author. Arguments were getting out of hand and Remastered is no platform for that. It was a mod meant for you to use, not for others to abuse. <---that's what I was told to do, I do what I am told.

Now access to them is available VIA e-mail. To anyone posting derogitive remarks about this mod, Be advisded, if you ever want to see the master files "ESM" of the new version, bashing it is no way to get it. Canned? I think not.

you may contact me PM to obtain my e-mail. OR you may contact the author Via E-mail directly.. for the version currently known only.

Kitty.

I would like this, but I want to make sure before I do anything.

To get this, I need to PM you?

is there a way i can still get my hands on Fallout 3 Remastered or are there any thing newer out? thanks for reading

Thunder.

I am looking for remasterd if you can tell me too how to contact the author it ll be apreciated thanks in advance

Sent you a pm too :smile: thanks in advance

you know, it helps if you type something? visits don't count.

as posted, I will forward your request. But you do ..LOL need to ask first.

I am not volunteering things here. I have better things to do. I don't bite.

may hiss a little but not bite.

kitty

I am looking for remasterd if you can tell me too how to contact the author it ll be apreciated thanks in advance

Sent you a pm too :smile: thanks in advance

ok this time the site if grabbing the data, now you have shown up in the PM where as before you did not...no message was seen, just responded to you, and here I see your avatar is too included ?

networks lag I suppose.

• 4 weeks later...