Werewolves

walmarteater

Yo. I've always been somewhat of a wolf freak. bloody(moon) heck, thats what got me interested in morrowind, was when a friend said:"you can be a werewolf" (i bloody WRITE about werewolves) and i got it asap, the goty edition. But I've always thought it would be cool if bethesda came out with a werewolf race. i know you can get mods and junk (i never know how to use them) but the surfacing of a new race could start whole chapters of morrowind lore. there are so many possibilities for such a thing...

if ya want to, tell me what you think/your possible ideas for ways to use such a thing/what wouldnt work about such introduction

Edit: read the forum purpose thread and decided to add more

Maybe said werewolves could be an extinct race just being uncovered, and supposedly this race had done some sort of daedric worship thing, but accidentally invoked some god's wrath upon themselves and had a crispy dinner, or a civilizational soup...

• 3 months later...

As far as my knowledge goes, Lycanthropy is not a race, but a more-or-less disease.

Once a Lycanthrope, (A werewolf) bites you, you would become a Lycanthrope as well.

Lycanthope's do not become what they are by will, as you may read in many novels and books about them.

Though, i prefer them now over Vampire's since Bethesda ruined them in Morrowind.

They could not drink blood, could not enter sunlight ONCE, making it impossible to complete an Aundae quest.

And they had barely little power.

Werewolfism, as people call it, is often read about sometimes.

I suggest reading something like a Vampire book? in many, Vampires and Werewolves are at war.

::: From, Claudius Deshouliéres :::

As far as my knowledge goes, Lycanthropy is not a race, but a more-or-less disease.

Once a Lycanthrope, (A werewolf) bites you, you would become a Lycanthrope as well.

Lycanthope's do not become what they are by will, as you may read in many novels and books about them.

Though, i prefer them now over Vampire's since Bethesda ruined them in Morrowind.

They could not drink blood, could not enter sunlight ONCE, making it impossible to complete an Aundae quest.

I suggest reading something like a Vampire book? in many, Vampires and Werewolves are at war.

hey either of you intersted in a little werewolf fun??? if so copy the link below and paste it in your address bar. It's a link to an online game called bitefight were werewolves and vampires fight. If you click on the link you'll be bitten my me and you will become a werewolf. btw my username is Boron.

http://s13.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=40316

ps: I'm a big werewolf fan so if somone makes a werewolf mod for morrowind and wants a story written up, I'm down with it.~

hey either of you intersted in a little werewolf fun??? if so copy the link below and paste it in your address bar. It's a link to an online game called bitefight were werewolves and vampires fight. If you click on the link you'll be bitten my me and you will become a werewolf. btw my username is Boron.

http://s13.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=40316

ps: I'm a big werewolf fan so if somone makes a werewolf mod for morrowind and wants a story written up, I'm down with it.~

Sigh, You already CAN be a werewolf.

• 3 months later...

Sheesh. There are Werewolf mods, mods that can make you werewolves indefinitely. There are even Werecrocs for Argonians!

Plenty of mods for werewolves out there, and they aren't hard to find.

Also, mind you, that at the end of the main quest of bloodmoon you get a ring that will transform you into a WW at will.

It's also common knowledge that Werewolves are a creation of Hircine - The Deadric god of the Hunt.

SO in a way, walmarteater, your theory is almost correct. It is also true that Werewolvism is the same as Vampirism in the aspect that you must contract a disease to begin transformation.

To me, it's sort of like a WW vs Vampire already.

Hircine made WereWolves.

Molag Bal(?) made Vampires.

It's almost like a deadric fued. Who can infect the most NPCs with a disease? Since the book Twilight came out, I think Molag Bal has the win. After all, they dropped Werewolves in TES4. A shame.