Concept artist looking for ideas

duncanlambert

why does nobody seem to understand what im proposing?

I am an artist.

My reason to be is to draw and create with pencil and paper

Why wont anybody kill me?

i am offering my services to people who are proficient with 3d creators but who are at a bit of a loss about what the items they create should look like

Y'know, like a CONCEPT ARTIST!?!?

I have recently finished DRAWING the designs for a femenine suit of power armour, shall post it asap.

I like how you draw techno stuff.. I know this doesn't have a modeler to support it (yet).. but could you try making your interpretation of this race, using guns/armor etc in the fo3 world?

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=87799

If you have spare time to kill or whatnot hehe.

How about a RPC (rocket propelled chainsaw) launcher.

A city suspended between two skyscrapers. (for the Manhattan project)

A ramshackle vertabird (will be used by a new city I am working on)

Times square in New York (for the Manhattan project)

Maybe some weapons for the Manhattan Project

Empire state building (obviously for the Manhattan project)

Also project Valhalla is looking for a concept artist I think.

whoa whoa whoa, thats a handful, i live in the UK so all i have to go on with New York mods is pictures, and vague memory from when i went there about 3 years ago. RPC sounds like an interesting idea, but the mechanics involved would be a challenge in itself. it would be far simpler to create like a lawnmower blade lobber, that you place the blade on, it starts spinning it to its optimul speed, then it flings it out like a clay pigeon launcher. The city between buildings is also kind of a cool idea, 'cept im worried about people on deviant art having a go at me about the two towers incident and that im being 'inconciderate'. Ill do some sketches up regardless and post em when im done. need to research the vertibird tho

also, can you give me a link for project Valhalla? I wanna ask to see what then need doing. Cheers!

I know is that ya'll are pretty sporadic in what you draw.

Confining a concept artist to drawing one idea isn't really a "good idea".

Anyways: that robot looks pretty nice,

Although to be honest, have you ever tried turing the left arm into sorta a power-fist style apparatus with a knife/blade instead of that bar that just smacks people?

Archived