[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

and what the hell was the point of that aside from advertising your own mod? thats a no no...if you didnt know

actually no, i didnt know

thought that was the point of this thread (the description lead me to believe so)

my bad, ill take that down :(

im still new here

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh its cold here... damn vacations -.-

anyway...

@ihoe

mmh if youre 13 i doubt thatd youd be a fitting voice for red carp... were you thinking of using someone elses voice or yours? as i see it i rather make one of the two yet unname dudes teenagers and let you voice em

opinions plz

Well, I Am half known 'cause no one can discover or guess that I'm a 13 year old, I Mostly use my voice to VA 30 or 45 year old characters. No need for teenager NPC's here, I Hate 'em. (LOL)

EDIT: Bloody hell, I Mostly voice act people that are 20-25, the ones above are with edited voices.

aight but plz dont modify too many of the cells... try to stick with one preferably, if its good ill merge it with the main mod for V1.0... whats it about anyway?

@malo@vash@bruro@growlf

heello...

if you dont find the time to make addons (well malo did) could you gimme permission to bundle your mods in the V1.0 and possible followup releases (id need to slightly alter & modify some of the models and stats tho)? would greatly improve on your personal shop and i wouldnt have to remove them for sheer emptiness.

Ooops, I Forgot to say that...!

it's the modification of that We Funk Radio station. it's going to be changed to "Blue's For ever" Radio station. and it's going to Broadcast "Blues Music". but I'm a bit tricked with the name.

is "We Funk" Good or should I Change it to "Blues's forever"?

• 4 weeks later...