ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

Wut? Haben sie übernihmt die Diskussion mit deutsch?

Probably very bad german spelling^^

Awesome mod, but please keep the discussion in english, so that all the non-german speaking also can understand:P

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wut? there are people that dont speak german? thats blasphemous!

well, you didnt miss much... it were just some inside jokes about the anglos and how to improve the monk's robe ;)

well try our best to speak in a more universal language then :)

----------------

btw... the grammar was horrendous but the spelling wasnt that bad... correctly itd be:

mmh well i dunno exactly what you wanna say actually lol...

either:

was? haben die deutschen jetzt die diskussion uebernommen? (wut? did zee germans take over this diskussion?)

or:

was? wird die diskussion jetzt auf deutsch gefuehrt? (wut? is this discussio now being held in german?)

adverb-subject-object-verb, as it is a question the verb comes last most of the time

- in few cases its: adverb - verb - subject for example in: wann feiern wir? when will we celebrate? (but that is very rare)

(declarative sentences are the same as in english i think - i killed the duck - ich toetete die ente... yup it is...)

weee :) much better...

i tried myself after you said youd try tomorrow lol... and failed :( ended up with a bunch of holes and different coloured head and hands somehow... and all looked so fine in nifskope lol...

thx dude :)

heres a pic of my result... i think we take yours :P

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8940/aa4ylv.jpg

but i didnt change the texture lol... i just mixed the raiders1armor with the upperbody.nif... but i think i know what it is... 3dmax probably doesnt export the shader unknown values right and one of these incredible long numbers is missing... but there are also these holes which are due to the mesh somehow screwing up... well i got your file now :)

thx man!!!

Not sure if you guys are still allowing people to join the party, but i'd love to have a character in the commonwealth. If y'all haven't already, i can create a radio station for the place, also i can add voiced NPC's, including all the idle chatter and whatnots. Dialog and Radio are by far my specialty. I have about 5 mods, had more but i took them down.

CW Labs

Deathclaw Hunter Repeatable Quest

Crow Bennett

Sammy the singing robot

Joeys Radio and Surplus

Check those out and see if you like. i know i'm way late on the bandwagon, but it looks fun. and jaysus, i totally understand your worldspace woes. :wallbash:

actually thats somin i really need :)

if youve been to the mods place yet you know whats there, the radio station needs work (music must be public domain tho for legal reasons) as do the npcs... the radio station is probably the easiest of those things to do atm as i have no idle chatter yet... the quests ive done so far would need voice acting too but i guess it would be best if youd see, feel and play em first... sadly i cant just upload the thing in a few minutes as its yet about 500mb...

i could send you the lines that need a voice tho and you could see what you can pull off...

nevertheless id prefer if you could come up with somin regarding the radio station for now...

thx in advance for any effort you put into that, i hope to hear from you soon :)

actually thats somin i really need :)

if youve been to the mods place yet you know whats there, the radio station needs work (music must be public domain tho for legal reasons) as do the npcs... the radio station is probably the easiest of those things to do atm as i have no idle chatter yet... the quests ive done so far would need voice acting too but i guess it would be best if youd see, feel and play em first... sadly i cant just upload the thing in a few minutes as its yet about 500mb...

i could send you the lines that need a voice tho and you could see what you can pull off...

nevertheless id prefer if you could come up with somin regarding the radio station for now...

thx in advance for any effort you put into that, i hope to hear from you soon :)

in regard to radio station. do you have one yet? haven't played the mod in a while. would it be something i replace? also, should i just make a plugin and let you integrate it into your .esm?

we have that hut on the hilltop which is basicly the radio shack... i had at some point even created a radio station but didnt relize why it didnt convert to an esm correctly (which i now do) and bandoned it...

you wouldnt replace anything... i mean you can of course if somin is wrong with the place but you basicly would just need to put a talking activator and the soundfiles in aswell as the radio quest thing...

one possibility would be that you just create it as an addon and only change the cell of that radio shack - this would work right away even with the version out yet and could be used for the next released aswell... i could also try to put your addon into the main esm once your done... thats your choice, but i need word if you do it rather quick (a few days up to a week) otherwise ill make the station myself

thx again