[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gimme gimme... send me a pm with a rapidsharelink or somin plz... or post a pic and finish the rest,,, will be some days till i release the next version with the greenhouse anyway as i still need to fix that annoyance of an alpha channel for the plants (dont ask me how they did it in oblivion... i just dont understand it yet lol) - sometimes the background becomes invisible

:wallbash: :stupid:

i hope so lol... got collision working for statics but i dunno if i can get it right for movable objects as these also need physics and i remember me trying that in oblivion to limited success

anyway im off to bed i guess... cya later :)

ha got it fixed thx to kitty and my ingenious insomiatic mind :P

as to the collision we can prolly just use a book or fancy lady snacks and steal it from them...

the plant obviously till needs work but by now all my stuff is gone in smoke and i have to resent back to old photos from the summer :(

@your bag

looks quite real :) i like it...

now we still need to find out how to assign another cigarette model to the smoking idle animation without replacing all cigs...

well whats your mod all about?

--------------------------------------

the plants still look a bit dull... dunno... its prolly the texture...

but i think thats how the greenhouse will be... im reluctant to fill it up with the plants for performance resaons... 600polies each atm... (tho just one power armor has about 20k lol)