[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've managed to create myself as a character in GECK (yay for me >.>). he essentially acts as a bodygaurd who never sleeps. He is almost rediculusly strong and has two unique items for anyone who can actually kill him.

No AI yet except for murdering anyone who tries anything, he just stands on the top deck at the moment. I want to make it so that he comes down into the ship at night and gaurds the main room (maybe he can have a computer or book or something.

Regaurdless, you want to do anything with him then I'll send him over.

@feltorn

didnt you want to get us some 50ties style graphics first? nothing gainst an additional guard but you should actually have done somin to get a homage as did all the others

anyway i dont know atm how i could possibly copy an npc from one mod to another :/

so plz do what you planned to do and well see how we get that npc onboard (maybe exporting the facegendata and setting the rest by hand)

thanx for your understanding ;)

@nekro

wee amazing

could you maybe make the mandala on the pipe a bit more circular? maybe just relax the uvmap abit or somin... and why are the bags so very dark atm? could you also make em abit thicker? (or are em empty?)

as to opacity/alpha thats kinda funky stuff lol as you might have seen with my plants lol... if you right click the alphaproperty in nifskope and choose flags you can set a bunch of properties for it... turning blending off and turning testing to greater than 100 or somin usually removes the strange invisibilty bug... but i like the pipe even without any transparency...

now if you have the time and could model a dakota bong (as it is the most famous model of all)... i guess youd gain eternal fame ;)

but i like what we have yet... would be sufficent for a dutch refugee who settled down in the greenhouse :P

i still need to find out how to attach nifs to idle kfs for fallout tho or the joe and bong will only be statics which would be boring imo... any ideas?

dunno... thats a sign that it cant find the nif or the nif is broken... if all fails send me max files or 3ds or obj or somin and ill do it but id suppose you try and learn :P

no that alpüha stuff aint repetetive its actually quite interesting (at least for me lol)