[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm New to the forum but I was a sound designer for Modifications for Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam back in the day. I would basically assemble aircraft, gun and player sounds.

I recently became interested in modding or helping to modd Fallout 3. My goal is to eventually design a Predator (Yautja) type armor complete with Wrist gauntlet, Plasma caster and with the already successful night vision.

But I like everyone's ideas so far that i've seen on this thread, keep up the good work

well im getting myself speedtree now in the vain hope of getting plants out of it which look less dull... lets hope its worth it lol... at least theyll sway in the wind and have shadows :D

edit: so does anyone know how to use it? :D

btw could someone supply me with a nice top down picture of a weed leaf? i cant find any good pics somehow

@deacon

interesting... well we could obviously need a sound engineer... mainly for voice acting as most of us dont have sufficent equipment

but some cool custom sounds would also rock, always need some for guns, doors, containers and the like...

if you ever get that predator armor created and it looks descent it would sure find a place in this good for anything mod :)

basicly anything has a place aslong as i dont have a general aversion towards it

well sounds ok to me... i dont like it but its not moralic questionable imo... each his own lol... jet = speed = mdm? or what did you think of? mdm is afterall a war drug and the sms u77 asgard was a military ship so i think it would fit

i just hope i ever understand that speedtree things... seems bloody awesome but complicated im still at the same point i was 3h ago lol

how does such a label look like? could you post a screenie? (you can get the drug merchant npc btw... including your own cell if you want)

and no there doesnt seem to be a descent tutorial around lol...

below my first tree... :blink:

lol beth devs are hillarious... the tree dudes work folder is called HOPE