[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got it working to some extend... problems now:

changing the bark texture results in the earlier named "faces extending to the moon and beyond" bug and the leaves are all upward

and getting the right branch and trunk shape seems tideous aswell

(if only i had a smoke left lol)

didnt you want to get us some 50ties style graphics first? nothing gainst an additional guard but you should actually have done somin to get a homage as did all the others

anyway i dont know atm how i could possibly copy an npc from one mod to another :/

so plz do what you planned to do and well see how we get that npc onboard (maybe exporting the facegendata and setting the rest by hand)

thanx for your understanding :)

So you want 50's style pinups that you can leagally use yep? or will any pinups do? heh. Regardless I can most likely find something for it.

And yeah, I understand ya'. And I could just send you the .esp.

@nekro... get a smoke at 6am? where lol? just got that nasty tobacco stuff (damn that puny summer we had lol)... and it seems that yu cant turn those leaves -.- theyre billboards lol... but im still toying rund with all those settings...

@felt

as i said earlier not necessarily pin ups but anything graphical with colour from the time between 1920 and 1970... pin ups are preffered tho

they have to be copyright free or we need permission at least as i really dont wanna run into trouble for that