[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i neither have any of that and a call to ireland is quite xpensive i guess :P

got msn or skype?

btw i think i got the leaves fixed... one just nees to put turned leaves in the texture :P

just the branch texture is still bugged... and i dont actually know what the heck im doing lol

but its a new toy... i love new toys... i also love trees so what could be better than a toy to make trees :D

btw if youre interested i could send you the link to the new toy ;)

well after waiting 30 minutes for my damn isp to come clear i can show you a pic lol...

sways with the wind btw...

i still need to make it look more weed like and less like a bush even tho there are weed bushes... opinion?

left side shows a static plant and rightside a tree

well the form is much more accurate as you cant tell speedtree where to exactly put leaves and so on... even tho my experiments get better and better... now i do at least have a cone shaped tree thing with different sized leaves - it still looks more like a scrog setup than freely grown plant

the static on the other hand just looks so utterly dull colourwise... and it doesnt sway lol

im not decided on the plant... ill prolly do some palm trees first xcept some more people decide for one i really cant say which is nicer...

anyway im tired lol... need sleep

later

it doesnt work like that dude... i need to make that cell and you can change it afterwards with an addon but that method is usually only for people who create addons...

you on the other hand will be featured in the main base mod and thus i need to make that cell as the teleport door affects the outside cell aswell and would conflict

maybe you could test if you can copy the content of the render window of your shack into another esp, if that works (and im atm unsure it does) you can send me your esp and i copy the cell over

but nevertheless id like to see some graphics first :P