[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

hey if you need pinup art, i'll see what i can come up with. I'll try to make a couple of sketches first and show them to you

not much of a 'layout' artist, though. i can do the sketch, the painting, but putting in text, ads, and laying them out is not my forte :)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be great :)

takes quite alot of time from the actual modding to make a pin up tho i must confess that i enjoy drawing beautiful bums and curves and naughty clothed ladies and therefore 2 pin ups are included in the latest release as seen here:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry790958

(btw the eye of the gal on the right is fixed in the mod... no cross eyed ladies in my mods :P)

btw whats up with your addon? ive seen you release your mod but it wasnt for COMM for some reason :?

next release changes:

i adjusted the joint effct to a much shorter duration, from 1h to 10 minutes - keep in mind that time must be multiplied with the timescale multiplicator to get the actual duration which in an unmodded game is much longer than 10minutes

it now also adds 50% accuracy or better put halfs the fire spread of your weapon

added some 50ties music for the mainsubmarinedeck and its 4 main shops

adjusted the joint visual effect to be less lsd like but more like a tunnel view

• 2 weeks later...
=========================

UTTERLY NEEDED:

weed plant model

speedboat model

joint, bong bud, bag and bud model

baseball card model of babe ruth if possible from the metallic collectors edition 100yrs yankees... (sry mine are still sealed tongue.gif)

a parrot model- if possible rigged and skinned

cocktail glass model

a surfboard model

pin up posters

a gecko model nailed to a cross and other paraphenalia of theologist background surrounding the great gecko...

If these are the kind of things we'll be seeing in this mod then it seems to be a massive waste of creativity. Sorry but all this stuff seems incredibly lame for what seems to be a rather big project. How exactly does having bongs ingame contribute to a more exciting experience? Are you guys still in high school? I hope this will include some actual gameplay enhancing mods, otherwise it doesn't really seem like it's worth the effort you guys are putting into it. Apologies if this was offensive in any way

@Brurpo, Vash, Growlf and Joefoxx

guys... i need addons :P

plz get back to me asap

@space butler

read the title: what we need - implies that its not the only things in the mod

these are items we need to further the complexity of the islands inhabitants day to day life

each of these items enhances gameplay as it improves the believability and originality of the mod

if you have a problem with weed dont use it... burn it or kill the grower...

many people do consider it an important part of their life and enjoy the effects of a spliff ingame aswell, its a buff item like psycho afterall

i dont understand how you can say our effort is useless and doesnt enhance gameplay, to me it seems you didnt even try the mod

its afterall a tropical retreat with a bunch of funny things to do which hopefully grows bigger and bigger...

--------------------------

WIP update:

a new island: Cry's isLand - a place to land on, defend a beach head and then stomp to the ground... most likely with respawning bad guys to give you a testing ground for your newly bought tool of trade aswell as a place to loot over and over

removal of shops that dont produce content (message me guys plz)

all addons till release included

an addon to add the new items to levelled lists of vanilla prey

more caravans including raider caravans

bug fixing: bed-to-wall-to-death-bug, small aligning bugs, spliff duration

a small quest to give some dude some items or repair his boat yourself

------------------

im open for input ideas of sheer creativity :)

Yeah, sorry about that. Honestly the idea sounded pretty appealing but when I hit the section about the model of a weed plant being URGENT I just felt like having a bit of a rant. Sorry. Thank you jaysus and Sons_of_Kyuss for your responses though. After actually bothering to research this mod a little more I think I'll download and see how it goes. At least it's not just weapon reskins. Ugh.