jaysus

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kyuss

nice to hear someone likes it :)

@nekro

im on a daytime routine atm :P im on sometimes around your evening times tho... i just never see you neither :P

anyway im going on vacation this weekend till march :/

if im still here tomorrow morning or your todays evening ill get on... just need to finish that new addon and its 100 lines of script and we can get working on the new island...

@new island

a defended beachhead camp of the Order of D.O.N.

a djungle full of booby traps and nasty fellows in arms

a small camp of the followers of the Gecko which are the evil source of whatever... we need to invent some thread they pose... maybe a plane crashing into rivet city or somin :P

to keep you updated here are two wip pics of the new island which will come sometime in march, my personal addons are all merged with the main mod now aswell...

the new island called Cry's isLand will be home to the Geck fanatics raider natives or somin, full of traps and enemies to behead and hopefully a small quest to help an explorational corps of the caravansery to defend the beachhead and maybe conquer the island

- if i find an easy method itll also enable you to expand it to a new trading hub once occupied or the other option would be to keep it as a steady farming ground with respawning enemies - opinions?

I Am well known in the iranian Oblivion forums for my Highly Talented Voice acting, Specially when it comes to Odd Accents.

I'll be glad to help.

cheers mate.