[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

@crow

http://www.archive.org has the song and many others btw...

@genovauk

nope... we still use the vanilla boat so far... so you can give it a try and play around with it as much as you like... and while youre at it we need a second boat (maybe a bit larger - or the same - or a diff texture) for the 2nd part of the mod where you travel to Cry's isLand

feel free to do what you like... this mod is afterall no forced project or somin but a freeforalldowhatyouwant mod :D so have fun!

thx for your effort guys

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i actually had it on my pc, it's the django version though.

and i added some jelly roll morton- shreveport stomp, cuz it's awesome.

so that's like ten songs. I'm gonna go ahead and format the songs then i'm gonna set up the voice actor(s) to come by this week. maybe today if one can make it.

sounds great :)

i dunno what ill do now... finish LH, start with slof or just create the trollroach lairs... mmh.. or ill eat somin first and watch a movie for a change :P

LH now has a diving mask with snorkel and swimming wings

(http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=118349 - page 2)

Cool, should the name of the station be We Funk? since it's jazz? how bout We Jazz

i doubt that jazz can be a verb as funk can be... just think of somin cool and ill make the sign then

(if we jazz is indeed good grammar then you can use it tho)

Cool, the songs are done, the name of the station is indeed we jazz, voice actor may come by tonight, so we might have a release tonight! also, i created a radio tutorial that i will post as well.

word to ya motha!

weeeehooo!

ill stay on for a few more hours btw... so dont hesitate to post any progress :P

ok, so i was making my Radio Tutorial while i was making the mod, and made one tiny little mistake, i was planning on having unique introductions for each song, but in the midst of modding, barbequing, making a tutorial, and editing video, i forgot to make unique topics for such a thing. If it's ok with you, i will just make some generic introductions for songs rather than specific ones, this may allow for better dialog anyway, but since i've already got the music integrated into the esp i figured instead of redoing all of that i'll just make generic introductions.

if that's ok with you