[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

Alright,

Voice actor came by and we got some work done. I will release the .esp let you combine it if you like the work. Here is what we got accomplished:

12 Radio Greetings

12 Radio Introductions

Basic Hellos and Goodbyes for "the Dude"

2 Commercials, for Vash and Bob

11 songs on the radio.

i put the TA on the radio tower up top.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good...

if it wouldnt be too much work could you remove the vash commercial tho? i didnt hear from him in ages and he left the community it seems just before he gave final word about permissions - thus im atm in the mood atm to remove him completely...

(or keep it and ill remove it if we dont get word till the end of the production phase)

cant wait to hear what you guys came up with :)

anyway im out now... need some beauty rest...

sounds good...

if it wouldnt be too much work could you remove the vash commercial tho? i didnt hear from him in ages and he left the community it seems just before he gave final word about permissions - thus im atm in the mood atm to remove him completely...

(or keep it and ill remove it if we dont get word till the end of the production phase)

cant wait to hear what you guys came up with :)

anyway im out now... need some beauty rest...

Cool man, we had fun. i'll be uploading tonight. so you'll be able to check it out tomorrow as long as everything works as it should.

It's done! what a productive day! The Dude has some basic dialog which we will expand on later. The station works fine. Hope you like it. I left vashs commercial in, we can take it out later because i am hoping that this add-on will be combined into the esm. if so, and vash is still M.I.A., i'd love to move into his room!!! :P

got some authentic cajun products i could sell there.

The actor that came tonight is an avid gamer, and he had his own intrepretation of "The Dude", i hope everyone likes it, if i can ever get my worldspace going i'd love to create another area like this. But this space definitely could be expanded more.

:cool:

here's the link to the DL http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5958

hopefully it will be up tonight, but my connection is a stupid F*ck in the *ss piec of sh*t! sorry, it's just been on and off all night, very frustrating when you are trying to upload stuff all day.

PEace out

CROW

cool cool cool... will try in an hour or so after doing some of the annoying irl stuff :P

-----

what cajun products do you offer? :P

-----

regarding the worldspace... icant expand that very worldspace as it has a bug... (long story short... expanding it would create holes in the landscape) but at least one other island has been created yet with a full story line and so on... Cry's isLand... read the posts a few pages back to get an idea... im atm thinking of creating a third for the heroes quest (or just send em out in the wasteland)... if you like youre welcome to create a fourth :)

but since id like to upload a new version in about 30 days from now its prolly better if we just finalize whats there yet, if youre interested i can send you the blank esp of the mod wip as i mentioned earlier (youll miss some meshes but nothing important - red exclamation marks will be there tho)

-----

oh... just saw that your mod is about 100mb... mine is about 500 yet too lol... i only have 1xDSL!!! god no... thats like... mmmh... 12h of uploading fun lol... sigh -.-

dooo bummer...

3 things:

1. you changed a vanilla activator (vinatageradioGNR01) instead of creating a new one

2. the game crashes even before i see the main menu

3. some songs have mouseclick sounds in them, ...11131.wav for example (but im unsure about that cause it could have other reasons too)

deleting the sound files or the modified activator didnt help... i dunno what causes this atm

dooo bummer...

3 things:

1. you changed a vanilla activator (vinatageradioGNR01) instead of creating a new one

3. some songs have mouseclick sounds in them, ...11131.wav for example (but im unsure about that cause it could have other reasons too)

deleting the sound files or the modified activator didnt help... i dunno what causes this atm

????? i most certainly created a NEW radio station. i honestly don't see how that is even possible.

dooo bummer...

3 things:

????? i most certainly created a NEW radio station. i honestly don't see how that is even possible.

oh ok, i ssee what you mean, yeah, yeah yeah eyah, just switched it back. game crashes? idk? i'm releasing a patch right now for the GNR activator fix. Just releasing the .esp.

whats up with the game crashing?

ok just corrected the activator issue and posted a .esp patch for it. The only thing i changed was the radio station, so everything should be back to normal.

as far as the game crashing???? i don't know, i saw that you posted a comment on the mod DL page, so i'm assuming that you got it work. i never had a crashign problem.

i made that comment after listening in those wav files... i still didnt get it to run so far :/ as i said i dont even get to the main screen with it activated lol... and i really have no clue why that is...

somin else: try to pack your archives in a way that allows users to just unpack it into the fallout or fallout/data folder, atm you need to move that sound folder afterwards by hand which is annoying... no big problem but somin for the future to mind

edit: just tried again, all mods deactivated and still it crashes...