[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

post it on a fileharing page like rapidhsare.com or somin better and pm me the link

------------------

update:

just finished a caravan which sells the vendor items sold on COMM... i hope he gets through the MMM orc spawns... has 3 guards

heroin zero joined the crew! :)

will add a shop for him now

any ideas or opinions on where and its looks?

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update:

created a new shop for heroin zero (still needs a logo tho)

created a quest to help Rotwang with his research and gain the new J-Tec Flamme Mk1 - thats an assault laser rifle which may burn its victims and fires 2 laser beams instead of one... check a few pages back to see a render of it...

yo jay, empty some messages out of yar inbox :P. i'm posting the answer to your question here cuz it's full.

yeah, basically, take the 16-bit 44.1khz stereo wav sound file, use the CS to make the lip, then of course rename the wav to temp again, then put in the data/sound/voice directory of fallout, and use the dialog poo to create the unique folder mess, then once it renames the wav to 0123938713874249340t958_.wav copy that name and paste it into the .lip file name and be sure to add the .lip extension. Put that lip file in the same folder and you are good to go.

CS ist quatsch.

Benutze lieber TES GECKO

Das hat lipsync von 1-15 sec.

Also mit GECK die lipsyncs generieren und dann mit denen von TES GECKO überschreiben,

abhängig von der gewünschten länge des Sprachfiles.

Muss auch nicht auf die milisekunde stimmen.

CS ist quatsch.

Benutze lieber TES GECKO

Das hat lipsync von 1-15 sec.

Also mit GECK die lipsyncs generieren und dann mit denen von TES GECKO überschreiben,

abhängig von der gewünschten länge des Sprachfiles.

Muss auch nicht auf die milisekunde stimmen.

yeah, CS is "rubbish", man, what is up with people always trying to 1-up each other, jay asked me a question, and i answered him to the best of my ability BASED on what i know.

very german.