[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, if you guys are wondering where i've been....

i got married last weekend, and.....

got a new guitar,

it's a Steinberger!!!!! german made, never goes out of tune. it's absolutely awesome.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/76/l_a3fcd30d6ff94548a6924736f7aefe7e.jpg

oh yeah.

lol... "oh yeah and i got married but back to my awesome great and amazing guitar"

:D

gratz to your guitar man... oh and gratz of course to getting married :) good luck and all the best in the future

wheres the honeymoon going?

"never goes out of tune"--- is that the reason it doesnt have this adjusting thing at the neck (no clue what its called actually)? looks strange :/ (mmh all steinberger seem to miss it...)

ah man i still need to buy a "real" guitar one day... mine uses a wooden shashlik shishkebab spike instead of a... well no clue what its called lol... that bridge thingy made from ivory originally the strings run over

apart from the tiny problem that it uses mixed nylon and electric strings lol... ah yeah the poor students choice...

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7602/0011aa.jpg

the only great guitar i ever held and played a few times was a flying V... ok ive seen a 50ties stratocaster but only in a showcase -.-

goddamnit Crow...

lol

getting your shop over is bloody troublesome :D

anyway next time you make a dialogue add conditions to it or every npc will say what you say... (maybe it got lost during copying on my side dunno...)

weee that all sucks... im getting error after error after combining the two mods :(

problem is that your stuff uses the same form ids as mine do (thats ok, thats how it works) but instead of giving your items new ids after combining the lovely geck assigns my stuff new ids which results in basicly everything going boom...

alternatives:

we just keep your shop as an addon OR

i make a whole new shop on which you base your addon then OR

i make a whole new shop and try to put all your stuff in (sadly i dunno everything you changed) OR

i send you the esp and you build your shop on your own while i do somin else...

plz tell me your opinion asap

weee... got your items over now... the rifles had quite the *banned* up textures assigned to them tho... the remongton used the baseball bats text for example lol

couldnt transfer the dialogue nor cell tho for reasons described above

well i think the best option right now is that i prepare a room for you and you just change it to your liking... i hope its not too much to ask you to redo the dialogue... sorry man, if its a big problem tho and your busy with your wife for now i do understand that :D

oh and we (thats us his majesty jay) wanna see marriage pics :P

oh and btw can you somehow create a looping ambient sound? we could really need some background chatter ambient sounds for the pub and whorehouse? got some recordings but they aint looping and i have no clue how to achieve it :/

maybe even tell me how its done :P

@yoss

uhh

lol

just read your post :(

will try to use it to merge the dialogues now, thx for the tip

anyway thats how it looks atm:

http://fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/70110-1243628598.jpg

i shortened your beard btw crow ;)

allright i was able to get your dialogue over thx to yoss :)

a few things:

-you didnt add any kind of effect to your yummy foods, i added 2x the price as restore health

-your beard was too long, i gave you the beardlight which resembles yours better

-the goodbye topic of you to work perfectly needs to be under conversations tab not the topic tab and needs to be put into the GOODBYE topic of those conversations

-youre living in that new shack now tho... was too lazy to delete all that again...

-----------------

were close to 6000 single mod entries or items/objects now!!!! i think that tells somin :D