[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

conflicts:

those happen if you change somin which i changed yet since you got the latest files...

bascily dont change anything on a global scale aswell (like a cell name or the landscape or somin)

best would be if you didnt change anyhting ;) but instead created somin new which doesnt touch the original stuff

now that i got that tool yoss advised me to get its alot easier tho i must admit :)

to avoid heavy conflicts the best is if we tell each other what we change beforehand... for example youwant to change your cell? ok, i wont touch it until youre done with it

also i cant really tell you what are all those things that complicate the thing, your target practice dude wouldnt even have been a problem in regards to world changes but since you didnt know what you changed i just deleted it without further checking

the thing with the effects wasnt a problem at all either you just forgot them but thats not a problem.

the only thing that bugged me was that you changed the name of vash's cell... this CAN lead to problems im not even aware of

ill upload the newest esp in a hurry after im finished writing this so you can take a look...

--------------

companion:

i have a fully working companion system integrated in the mod now... you only have to add an npc or creature to the AAHSCcompanion faction and give them the AAHSCcompanionFollowScript

it can be adjusted in the AAHSCcompanions quest

thats also where you can add new lines for your wife but tell me beforehand so i dont change it until youre done with your changes, and dont change existing speeches (xcept you wanna add voices)

best would be if u used "rightclick a response - copy" to have all the conditions and followup topics aswell as scitps inlcuded in your new response yet

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just uploaded COMMbetaV0981.rar

take that as a base, ill take a break to watch some senseless TV now so you can see what you wanna do and tell me :D

just make your stuff an addon based on this file, thats prolly the best way to copy it over in an easy and smooth fashion...

companion:

i have a fully working companion system integrated in the mod now... you only have to add an npc or creature to the AAHSCcompanion faction and give them the AAHSCcompanionFollowScript

it can be adjusted in the AAHSCcompanions quest

:biggrin:

I was just about to do exactly the same thing.

Well, lucky me I not yet started :closedeyes:

plz forgive me if i may sound a bit offensive at some point in the following opinion:

nice base if you want to turn it into some kind of dance(able) music or as a base for electronic remixes

too hectic and fast for an ambient background music

scrap the "shreek like a cat that gets boned sound"

scrap the "bouncy slap stick comedy boiiinggg sound"

actually scrap everything xcept the steeldrums

fade and slow down the steeldrums a slight bit

add a beat and bass thats way slower

thats by no means meant to be offenisve, as i said i think its cool if its supposed to be played at a beach party or somin where you dance but for a game or movie where its just thought to be the underlining tone it is too dominant

't could be used as a battle theme or a theme for very hectic slap stick parts tho, maybe for the insult duel

below are some examples how it could be (those are the original monkey island tunes)

http://www.scummbar.com/resources/download...ex.php?todo=MP3

lua bar

jambalaya map

and melee town

are 3 tunes i think are fitting

what do you think? i dont wanna make all descisions alone ;)

i think that my steel drum soundfont sounds like balls, and i was trying to mask it's midi-ness by adding more parts.

i can come up with something else.

just listened to those songs, will work something up maybe tomorrow.

seems like i cant release this mod out of technical reasons...

i simply cant upload it...

been trying to do so since 15h now...

either i get the famous "win host process 32 is gettin errors and closes down" bug due to my government spying on my pc and everytime they try to invade me my system breaks up OR

the upload page simply doesnt respond anymore...

wonderful...