TROPICAL SKYRIM -- A CLIMATE OVERHAUL MOD [WIP]

Soolie

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea on the release date of this?

Also, this is probably pretty stupid, but how does this work with existing texture mods, like lush trees/grass, and regular texture replacers? Does it just ignore them? use them somehow? conflict?

pictures look sick. But we need apropriate fauna for such mod. Should I say dinos?

This makes me think of the triceratops from SKYMOMO... and that makes me think "OHGODNO"

as long as they don't look like giant toy dinosaurs though, I suppose it could work. I'd like to see a freakishly giant spinasaurous or something coming stomping at me, that'd be a nice change from dragons. :biggrin:

@ Wouter445

Still a Work in progress

@ ArtMurder

Im hoping for a release within 2 weeks.

Also i've replaced pretty much all of the landscape/environment textures, so they will simply overwrite any texture mods that alter the same files.

@ mindw0rk2

New fauna you say? Well i've already done raptors, apes, pandas and jungle spiders :P

@ mindw0rk2

New fauna you say? Well i've already done raptors, apes, pandas and jungle spiders :P

Pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandas pandaaaaaa

Pandas are the best o-o