TROPICAL SKYRIM -- A CLIMATE OVERHAUL MOD [WIP]

Soolie

Im hoping to release this very soon

@Jabberwockxeno: I have already done a quick retexture to give the ruins an ayleid style. (Ruins from Oblivion). But now that i think about it, precolumbian ruins would look pretty darn cool.

@Cipherthe3vil: i actualy haven't added anything to markarth, i simply replaced all the bushes with palm trees. ;)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm normally not one to download anything that goes against lore but this just looks too good. I don't remember ever seeing anything that looks like this. I think desert and jungle don't happen enough, and I don't even play Skyrim anymore because I'm tired of the environment. I've decided that I'm actually excited for this. Screenshots look awesome. Good work.

This is freaking impressive work. I'm stoked to see someone with proper eye for colour and mood doing environment work for the game. 8)

I feel you on the lack of time to take on huge projects like new zones, but I would so love to see this level of quality applied to Elsweyr.

I came into this topic expecting a slight change to the amount of trees, grass and sun but...well...wow. This just blew me away. This looks amazing, I can't wait to get this mod! This is seriously fantastic work. I honestly can't express how amazing this mod looks. Keep up the great work!