Enhanced Power Armor

jsnider193

In the process of trying to figure out how to build the next step in power armor, i.e. one with the weapon systems integrated into the armor. Always wondered why if you have this type of armor with a potential power source why aren't basic weapons integrated into it with a targeting system ... so am trying to see if doable. Is anyone else looking at this? If so what is your approach. I am not at this point building any models etc ... just seeing if can get the armor to fire laser beam etc. Now if someone with more skill than I (not hard to qualify there) is looking at this I can rest happy.

Close to what I'd like to try, have a couple ideas ... one failed so far so trying to see if the invisible wpn used in the psionics thread might be workable ... also looking at ENCH's or whatever that can be associated with armor. But I'd really like a set with a big old minigun mounted on the shoulder of the suit or a missile launcher.

• 3 years later...

Technically, there are weapons meant to be a part of power armor.

The Power Fist, Ballistic Fist, Zap Glove, Industrial Hand are all gauntlet type weapons that would replace the forearm armor with an integrated weapon.

Fallout just does them as remove~able weapons.