ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Lakeview Manor isn't big enough.

Proximitus

So I was building my house (lakeview manor with the HF addon) and discovered that you can't add any wing you want, so you have to make choices. This being a big downer, I thought I'd post my question here!

What I want is a house for my spouse and children, a place where I can display all my daedric artifacts AND where I can display all the dragon claws and preferably the dragon masks to! I don't know if I've forgotten something? Nothing else that needs to be collected right?

I already made my decision to build the library to collect all the books, but I read that it's to small to store them all..

I'd have preferred they let us have more freedom on the scope of what we build. The house is a nice size but also what if someone wants to live in a grand castle that isn't built by someone else via a mod?

Edit: on the Display cases that is assuming you can get them to work at all I've had them bugged out to where all you can do is open/close the cases.

Edited by Kanarus

Hearthfire houses are annoyingly limited. Ideally it should have been outer construction only dictates the shape of the wings (tower, balcony, or roofed) and you decide inside what each of the wings would be (so you can have a bedroom in the towers, or a library in the roofed wing, etc.), instead of this weird Skyrim feng shui that dictates you must put what wing where.

At least the CK lets me rearrange all the homes to suit my tastes.