Stealth getting ridiculous. Shoot bandit in the head and he says '

Malathor

Well...

I don't know a mod that does that... but I think it's definitely possible...

SkyRe, for example, has an attribute for Woodelves that states "They deal 50% more damage with bows against non-playable races".

All a modder would have to do to please you would be "Add a +5000% damage bonus on sneak attacks against playable races."

sure but I have asked modders and put up a mod request or two in various places and no one will help.

I offered to pay for help from a modder but apparently this was against EULA so i cant pay someone to do it. so im stuck trying to convince people they should help me for free and not getting anywhere

you could find the sound files and replace them with some empty file.

No offense but its a game. For me the hack hack hack hack hack power hack and dead enemy is immersion breaking. If someone would do that to you you would be around in pieces. If you want realistic damage, use Realistic Damage V2 mod. your upgraded 1H sword will do over 300 dmg, but you can still block many hits, and THAT is realistic.

You can do 1shot/1hit kill unarmored enemies, and kill armored with 2-3hits. But NPCs arent ready for this type of fight. I use mods what makes em more carefully, they block more, and flank you, but still not efficient and easier to kill em.

But if u want arrows to one shot ppl, then this mod would be fair, that, lets say 3 other guard will fu.k you off with their 200-300 dmg swords after you kill their mate :D

Edited by Sovanak

Reading this post let me find this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2700

Try it out, might be what you want, along with ABT (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11941). :)

But yes, seeing high level enemies turning around with an arrow on their left eye saying: "I think I heard something" is really immersive breaking. :/

@Mariano

I use both of these. I have around 120 mods on my game.

@Sovanak

hackhackhackhackhack? I only need to hit an enemy a couple of times. If i get hit with 2 arrows from a town guard I die. Trust me my combat is pretty realistic. I spent levels 1-20 running away from bears because it was suicide to fight them in melee. More mods.

@Jack013

I cant find them and dont have time. I would pay for someone to do it for me but no one will/hire a modder.

you could find the sound files and replace them with some empty file.

No offense but its a game. For me the hack hack hack hack hack power hack and dead enemy is immersion breaking. If someone would do that to you you would be around in pieces. If you want realistic damage, use Realistic Damage V2 mod. your upgraded 1H sword will do over 300 dmg, but you can still block many hits, and THAT is realistic.

You can do 1shot/1hit kill unarmored enemies, and kill armored with 2-3hits. But NPCs arent ready for this type of fight. I use mods what makes em more carefully, they block more, and flank you, but still not efficient and easier to kill em.

But if u want arrows to one shot ppl, then this mod would be fair, that, lets say 3 other guard will fu.k you off with their 200-300 dmg swords after you kill their mate :D

I am checking out this mod, but as you said, AI arent ready for it. The blocking more and flanking more bit I have too, due to Duel Combat Realism mod.

Sigh all I want is for sneak attacks with bows to do way more damage then I am happy.

Just found this mod. Perhaps, it will help you get what you want. :)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8986

Cheers. :)

yeah not bad but hilariously overpowered vs some enemies who i dont want massive sneak attacks vs e.g. draugr + everything that isnt in playable races.

@jack: yeah its them talking and that is core problem ofc it is, but how do i stop that? no one seems to know, and i looked in voices.bsa but have no idea what im doing. i told you i even put out a post saying i would pay for a modder to sort this out by changing voice files but no replies.

@anyone reading: i found a temporary fix with mod Arrows and Bolt Tweaks. Made arrows 150% more damage and enchanted some stuff for +archery. Guards with bows are now horrifyingly dangerous (1 shot me). On the upside, sneak attacks will kill most playableraces in 1 hit with bow and also i dont get fights vs playableraces where they are still fighting and yelling 'YOU HAVE NO CHANCE' with 4 arrows sticking out of their throat. High level draugr still take quite a few hits.