game become unrealistic dificult.

Wouter445

oke, i not really new to Skyrim, mostly i cheated but few day's back.

i start to play skyrim without cheating and unbalanced mods, on expert level.

now i am at level 26, it becomes unrealistic difficult.

at first the game is a lot of fun, then i start to hit hard blocks, Orcs with 2 handed weapons *that single shot me*

snow bears, that deals two blows and kills me, what is wrong with this game?, is cheating the only way to play skyrim?

help, i am at lost

weapons

dawnbraker, and enbony axe

armor

Savior's Hide and Masque of Clavicus Vile.

at first the game is a lot of fun, then i start to hit hard blocks, Orcs with 2 handed weapons *that single shot me*

snow bears, that deals two blows and kills me, what is wrong with this game?, is cheating the only way to play skyrim?

help, i am at lost

weapons

armor

Dual wielding is pretty weak going up against huge damage dealing enemies, especially if you don't have really good armour rating.

You are using a light armour and a heavy armour so I'm guessing you have levelled both. Thats not a good idea since you will be overlevelled and underprotected.

My suggestion: Turn the difficulty down.

expert level is really hard^^ you can't fight straight with this setup, light armour + dual welding, for ex. one of my char is an elven ranger with fur armour + steel axes, when it's a hard opposant , self healing + axe + healing potions or i fly away :) Edited by korun

Skyrim is ment to be challenging.

Iv played trough a whole game with expert and it requires you to run from enemeis if you are not strong enough. Nothing wrong with that, infact i think its more realisticly.

If you from lvl 1 to 60 never meet an enemie than can crush you down like a worm, what is there to fear?

I am now starting to play on Master, and at lvl 1 right out of the cave the 3 wolfs before riverwood, i got to run like hell.

And i fnd this very realisticly. At lvl 1 with some crappy gear from the first cave you should not be able to kill 3 wolves.

I also play with ReSkyrim which is a superb mod for enhancing gameplay.

Iv played trough a whole game with expert and it requires you to run from enemeis if you are not strong enough. Nothing wrong with that, infact i think its more realisticly.

If you from lvl 1 to 60 never meet an enemie than can crush you down like a worm, what is there to fear?

I am now starting to play on Master, and at lvl 1 right out of the cave the 3 wolfs before riverwood, i got to run like hell.

And i fnd this very realisticly. At lvl 1 with some crappy gear from the first cave you should not be able to kill 3 wolves.

This!

The ideal situation is that you struggle against wolves at the start, then a few levels down the line you can smack them down without breaking a sweat and feel like your character has become more powerful. I am doing a playthough with frostfall, needs and diseases, skyre and pumping iron. I get destroyed by everything at melee range so I have to play perfectly and avoid being hit more than once in any fight. Its a lot of fun.

Of course sometimes you just want to feel like a badass and wreck everything in the game. Then you can just turn the difficulty down and give yourself the best gear and go on a rampage thorugh a city on a different save :biggrin:

This!

The ideal situation is that you struggle against wolves at the start, then a few levels down the line you can smack them down without breaking a sweat and feel like your character has become more powerful. I am doing a playthough with frostfall, needs and diseases, skyre and pumping iron. I get destroyed by everything at melee range so I have to play perfectly and avoid being hit more than once in any fight. Its a lot of fun.

Of course sometimes you just want to feel like a badass and wreck everything in the game. Then you can just turn the difficulty down and give yourself the best gear and go on a rampage thorugh a city on a different save :biggrin:

Handclap for you sir :)

Playing skyrim like this rly makes it good. Where u have to fight versus mothernature. Avoid getting wet, atleast without good fur to keep you warm.

Currently setting up skyrim now for my new pc, its gonna be hardcore at master difficulty ^^

Im having a problem with shadow just cant get theme clear and crispy no matter what settings i try, tested up to 16k map reso.

any one good with shadow settings? take a look at this post plz

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/879703-skyrim-need-help-with-shadow-settings/

help, i am at lost

weapons

armor

You need better armor. If you're duel wielding I'd strongly suggest going with heavy ((unless you're dedicated to upgrading smithing enough to make legendary armor)) even just a full set of steel would make a noticible difference in your encounters.