Creature not carrying out it's Faction or script orders to attack player.

Nagasekofmi2

I have many PC's / laptops too, of them I arranged one in the shop to stay open, the other one I took off line due to a project I have going on.

So' I'll keep this one HOT for you.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it Purr! I freaking did it! It used your tip about replacing the songs except I did it not using the sound section but instead via the recorded voice since the geck auto assigns a filename what I did is copy that filename and put the song I wanted and renamed it. This makes much more sense now and does look like one of the youtube's tutorial too who said to copy the exact filename however they did not have all steps on how to fully do it or I didn't grasp how it was done.

Thanks so much for that tip. You are a lifesaver. I now have a fully working Radio station! Or well more like repaired the existing one. I feel so accomplished. I've been on this for nearly 13 hours now. But I'm very happy i did it. I did not have to use anyone's stuff. Thank you again you were a great help! At this rate I'll smash every pebble I trip with and make a smooth path to victory :cool: But with your help. I know I'm stubborn but you keep up with me. Thanks :thumbsup:

I am glad you figured it out ,I had faith in you as I do with others here.

After a while, you will feel as I do just how simple the game is.

Like making massive changes to the world spaces. you down load large texture packs not knowing a lot of those can be done with just a few clicks in a esp file or even an esm file, A tiny foot print instead of ginormous amounts of data.

you still need them so you have source materials to pick from but most things do not "require it".

For instance. this is done only with a small esp file.

Lost-Dreams.jpg

No texture packs or geck involved.

The whole point is figuring out the How it's done.

A lot of people think I used some sort of texture pack. LOL ! nope !

That's programing.

Kitty Black

Wow look at that, so much verdant flora! That is inside Fallout correct? It' pretty. The only green is in Oasis. Be pretty to see another locale with green.

IT is seeds ,the size changes, tree's seeds, size changes, floral dimensions, Leave changes and amounts. all in a single vanilla layout.

you can increase these too using ini teweaks if you wanted, then system hits take place, so this was done only with an esp instruction set.

All data is drawn from the base game bsa's nothing extracted.

Just grass---------

ScreenShot2222.jpg

it's simple. but for some reason.Lore is not excepted.

Edited by Purr4me

At night, in a mod I made called the Huntrist, I posted on the nexus in my profile FILE side, you will see a worldpsace carved out, the idea in the mod is the female lone wander is hunting down a hit man and his gang.

there are 36 members of the gang. They have Entire world space roaming capabilities. and they too hunt you down.

All default programing. I never uploaded it.

here :

2974656-1540137533.jpg

Edited by Purr4me

Oh that place. it's the road to Springvale form the little mountain climb down from Vault 101 exit. That's looking great with only the game assets and nothing added. Grass should have been resistant to radiation or mutate so It could still grow green. Ah a personal project only for you. I see the colored M's Those are randomized enemy characters using a template character and lists for their generated character much like talon raider regulator and other factions do. Nice! My mod is personal for now but if things go well and no conflicts I'd like to throw it out there see what people think if they can have fun with it too like me. I'm finished with Mothership Zeta. Had the least things to add. Now I'm unto the main game! That's were the bulk of the cut content is.

this shot contained a tracker mod and a zombie mod, light blue were dead, orange were live targets not yet aware of the character's presents.

the road is not bear megaton. It is out near the regulators main shack, directly to the right is a side of the hill. I think coming down from the Junkyard section on the map.

I can't recall all I had going on then, there's a lot of testing that took place.

Oh no I meant the first picture with verdant grass. Zombies? My gosh that's interesting. I see it takes much testing, everything must be in working order. Oh btw I fixed the Spanner, that wrench weapon cut from Mothership Zeta. I'm surprised this and other weapons/ armor have not been modded yet for the community. I looked for a Spanner fix mod and nothing in the Nexus. Seems like I'm the very first to fix it then. It was pretty simple. When I found were to poke it took less than two minutes. Now it's functioning nicely. like any other 1 hand melee weapon. https://imgur.com/XcXPgvB

Btw all she has are custom stuff I added from the game not custom made. Weapon is the cut and now fixed Mothership Zeta Spanner, The clothing is an unused texture meant for the Leather Armor and that is also a cut unique Leather armor; the Road Rascal Leather Armor. Those on the head are also cut items I added and fixed since the appeared floating side ways on the head; the merc cut headgear Night Vision goggles and the hair is not cut but was unique. That's Cherry's Pretty Puff unplayable hair.

Edited by Nagasekofmi2