Creature not carrying out it's Faction or script orders to attack player.

Nagasekofmi2

I never laugh at those who try/ help them selves. I encourage it. Never let software beat you.

nah, the file I need as far as the saved game goes it the big one where you completed the entire game.

https://mega.nz/

I sent the mod in the conversation. The finished game (mostly minus adams air force base) has nothing really That game file was nearly completed I just stopped at that adams enclave when i started to mod so the file does not have the modification working. I got some random armor I have worked in but that was using console commands or buying them from Sophia my test merchant. Most of the modded stuff I've done is not yet in the file. only armors. I sent the mod which has all the alterations. BTw you are gonna see a lot of asterisks in areas and things I did not alter. The geck does that even if it sees I used something of that for another thing it permanently marks it as if I messed with them.

Steam game or GOG game ?

No worries, I can replicate all assets

it's all in there

gog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indecently ? this was the load order at the time of your construction so you know that I know.

[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Zeta.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] DIFF.esp
[X] Capital Wastelanders.esp
In my signature / spoiler tag is a direct download of the tool I use for fallout 3 load order controls.

I never laugh at those who try/ help them selves. I encourage it. Never let software beat you.

nah, the file I need as far as the saved game goes it the big one where you completed the entire game.

I sent the mod in the conversation. The finished game (mostly minus adams air force base) has nothing really That game file was nearly completed I just stopped at that adams enclave when i started to mod so the file does not have the modification working. I got some random armor I have worked in but that was using console commands or buying them from Sophia my test merchant. Most of the modded stuff I've done is not yet in the file. only armors. I sent the mod which has all the alterations. BTw you are gonna see a lot of asterisks in areas and things I did not alter. The geck does that even if it sees I used something of that for another thing it permanently marks it as if I messed with them.

Steam game or GOG game ?

it's all in there

gog

So let me get this straight ... Your save file is stitch patched all over the place , and you are using it to test changes you make to the game , for others not knowing their game variables to expect something resembling stable ? Oy~veh ... sorry for showing up late and not understanding.

@ Purr Luv this statement of yours " Never let software beat you "

@MkTavish:

He's just learning / starting out. I am here to dig out the mistakes made. We wait until we can establish those mistakes.

On my very expensive unit I have already looking into the plugin and saved game code as well as the GECK output.

Of course this is not viable. the point is to find out and help him understand things.

How ever. On the other machine downstairs. I made a different plugin from his from the already made plugin. Organized and then read it.

What I might do is connect him to Discord to my server so can go over the things right and wrong with him in private.

I don't want to spoil the efforts. he did all this in earnest. Let's support those efforts.

big mistakes made as all newbie end up with when first starting out. .

That's an established decorum here yes, there are .

Idk purr ... maybe it is just me ... but it seems like you complicate things ?

If in fact teaching is the end result desired.

Are you so far down the tree of learning that you have a hard time remembering the thought processes you had when first starting out ?

I require the plugin here shown as missing. All data is required.

Capital-wasteland-plugin.jpg

oh that's a little of the problem I said that to test I had used inventory icons from the vaultgirl mod which i'm using but for my game to enjoy of course not to distribute as this is someone else's mod. Problem is that It replaces lots of well almost anything pipboy and inventory image related so some stuff got to redirect to use data from that mod. I don't think (not sure rules but I bet I cannot) share that as is in my folder from user to user right? You'd have to get that mod I think. The mod adds various folders in different subfolder. Handpicking them myself would be a bit hard.

It's this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/17054?tab=description It has an extra requirement. After a while I realized it was the mod files not the games icons so you might have notice several items don't have pipboy images anymore only a few because I realized the mistake quiet late. That's why i thought a new file was best or loading that one will complain about content missing.

Steam game or GOG game ?

it's all in there

gog

So let me get this straight ... Your save file is stitch patched all over the place , and you are using it to test changes you make to the game , for others not knowing their game variables to expect something resembling stable ? Oy~veh ... sorry for showing up late and not understanding.

@ Purr Luv this statement of yours " Never let software beat you "

Yes, because that's my game file not the test file. I'm using it because since it's 99% clear I have access to any location, person, etc to test most stuff like stuff placement. However since it's my main file it has the mods i'm using for enjoyment from users here which has interwoven in the test. That's why I was hesitant to share my save file since it's stitched to stuff not part of my mod. I'm just finishing all the things I want. And as I said to Kitty I did this all for my enjoyment to extend my fallout experience adding as much cut content as possible. I also told her I do not plan to release this here unless I organize everything/remove content not mine/make sure it's properly stable. That is quite a ways off and is just a whimsical afterthought. I really don't want to make this mod available since I've just started modding pretty much at the beginning of this month so there's no way anyone would want an amateurs shot a modding and I really don't want to destabilize anyone's game. Beth's games are quite unstable on their own. This is just for my enjoyment but Kitty is helping me and she's been a great inspiration. Thanks to her words of not letting the software beat me is how I managed yesterday after 15+ hours of tinkering to restore the wasteland survival guide with printed books option. I went through a lot for that one and I feel very happy at that a accomplishment tho I used my own way to make it work. Now that Kitty has the save file and mod, she'll find out how I did it. Idk how to properly script or dialogue, I'm just reverse engineering vanilla scripts and observing vanilla dialogue and finding my own way through this. Not professional but as I said it's for my enjoyment not really planning on releasing this little Frankenstein to the public. If you can help I'll be happy. I learn slow but more help is always a nice thing :thumbsup:

Edited by Nagasekofmi2

Are you so far down the tree of learning that you have a hard time remembering the thought processes you had when first starting out ?

Nope. I have reasons and the path taken to establish things I need t know.

it's a mind's eye that I establish so I get the results I'm looking for.

you might say that I forces thought. Make a person think.

I need to know how things are being done, not discourage the processes. Software will do what you program it to do..

the order of things in that process "HERE" Is not the gaming software, it is the minds creativity.

Order coms later. A person needs to grow. If you stifle that personality ? Things fail to grow.

It's called learning. That's the end goal. All children make mistakes. IF they are set to never make mistakes? life is very boring.

Yes. the things in the game code are out of sync "for us" not for him, as his set up was coded accordingly" "As IS"

So from his perspective it all works. Not from ours.

Understand?

the ordered lists.

1. vanilla and all assets set in order
  2. Tools being used
  3. Correct tools being used = set that order.
  4. all other concerns need to be in place first <--- here is not the case.
  5. Type of software indicates the issues involved.
  6. Type of machine hardware dictates software required - AKA intel chips set / graphic's overrides. IF intel is involved.
  7. Basic graphics settings.
  8. Programs locations <--- never install to C:\Program Files and Folders (x86) Period.
  9. Permission issues involved IF Any.
  10. OS set up's
  11. .net software requirements
  12. Visual basics requirements for all concerned tools and gaming software's.

All of that is in the back Of my mind.

Now, here in my spoiler tag are links t all of the most prevalent information and tools through out the nexus.

That includes the NEXUS Wiki too.

To this author, I'll send an invite to my server f you say you're interested?

there, you will meet me in person.

Nope. I have reasons and the path taken to establish things I need t know.

it's a mind's eye that I establish so I get the results I'm looking for.

you might say that I forces thought. Make a person think.

I need to know how things are being done, not discourage the processes. Software will do what you program it to do..

the order of things in that process "HERE" Is not the gaming software, it is the minds creativity.

Order coms later. A person needs to grow. If you stifle that personality ? Things fail to grow.

It's called learning. That's the end goal. All children make mistakes. IF they are set to never make mistakes? life is very boring.

Yes. the things in the game code are out of sync "for us" not for him, as his set up was coded accordingly" "As IS"

So from his perspective it all works. Not from ours.

Understand?

the ordered lists.

1. vanilla and all assets set in order
  2. Tools being used
  3. Correct tools being used = set that order.
  4. all other concerns need to be in place first <--- here is not the case.
  5. Type of software indicates the issues involved.
  6. Type of machine hardware dictates software required - AKA intel chips set / graphic's overrides. IF intel is involved.
  7. Basic graphics settings.
  8. Programs locations <--- never install to C:\Program Files and Folders (x86) Period.
  9. Permission issues involved IF Any.
  10. OS set up's
  11. .net software requirements
  12. Visual basics requirements for all concerned tools and gaming software's.

All of that is in the back Of my mind.

Now, here in my spoiler tag are links t all of the most prevalent information and tools through out the nexus.

That includes the NEXUS Wiki too.

To this author, I'll send an invite to my server f you say you're interested?

there, you will meet me in person.

Would be nice to meet you in person .

Am sorry ... after reading ... not applicable.

But I still luv messing with Kitty Black

So I'll probably find some reason to inject into your convo most always.

I feel like I fell off the bike and forgot how to ride it ... so will take me some time to get back to speed ... as if I was in the first place .